Yuva Sangam (युवा संगम) under Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat is an initiative by Government of India to strengthen people to people connect especially between youth belonging to North Eastern India and other States. This is an opportunity for our youth to learn and understand the diversity of our nation and its culture and heritage. We look forward to a very active participation of our youth from North-East in this initiative.
Last date for registration is 12 February, 2023.
Who can apply?
Eligibility criteria and General Guidelines for the delegates are listed below and same are also available on the web page.
- All Indian citizens of the age group 18-30 years – students, NSS/ NYKS volunteers, employed/ self-employed persons, etc. are eligible to apply under this programme. [As a pilot NE States & 14 other States are being covered].
- The Nodal Higher Education Institution will make the final section based on the above criteria for the students residing in the State where the HEIs is located.
- UG, PG students & other youth will be considered for selection.
- The selection will be made keeping in view various parameters like equal representation of male and female, educational background, adequate representation from rural / remote areas, inclusivity, representation from all section of the society etc.
- The youth selected to participate in the Samagam, i.e. the delegates will be contacted by the Nodal Officers of Higher Education Institutions for all further correspondence.
- The applicant should be medically fit and able to travel.
- During the journey, the delegates will need to maintain decorum at all times.
- Delegates should follow the covid appropriate behaviour during entire visit.
- Delegates travelling in a group are expected to adhere strictly to the guidelines given by the coordinator of the group.
- Delegates must respect the cultural and ethnic sensitivities during the visit.