- Prime Minister Research Fellowship (PMRF), 2019: List of Shortlisted Candidates
- The interview schedule for the candidates: 29 & 30 June, 2019
- All candidates are requested to report to the department of Physics, IIT Guwahati at 9:00 AM on 29 June 2019.
- Click here for a copy of sample call letter sent via email to the shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates attending PMRF (Physics) interviews will be accommodated in hostels inside the campus.
Candidates are requested to report directly to the security desk of the respective hostels. The rooms will be allotted to the students upon arrival and reporting at the help desk at Siang hostel. A flat fee of INR 200 will be charged for accommodation for all 2/3 days of stay at campus. Beddings can be hired from the vendors by paying extra amount at the hostels. Please note that accommodation cannot be arranged for any accompanying persons/guardians inside the campus.
- Boys will be accommodated in Hostel Lohit.
- Girls will be accommodated in Hostel Subansiri.
- Note: All candidates have to arrange their own bedding/pillow etc. in the hostel. For this purpose, you may contact Mr. Rajib - 9577313746 /9085481673; Mr. Hemanta - 9085566925; Mr. Dul: 9954862926. Note that arrangement of bedding will be done on payment basis. The candidates may avail the hostel mess facilities (note: not all hostel messes are open during summer vacation, only Umiam, Brahmaputra, Subansiri and Lohit hostel messes are open). Mess charges are Rs. 30/- for breakfast and Rs. 45/- for Lunch and Dinner (withRs. 5/- guest charge).
- The email id for contact in case of any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number of Physics Department Office: + 91-361-258-2750, Siang Hostel caretaker's office phone Number: +91-361-258-2768, Siang Hostel security desk: +91-361-258-2767
- How to reach IIT Guwahati: http://www.iitg.ac.in/phy/travelinfo.php