- The presentation will be held in the Department of Physics on 29th April 2019 at 09.30 A.M. in the Department. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the department notice board.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates ONLY will be held on 30th April 2019 in the Interview Room, R&D Section, Research Building, IIT Guwahati at 9.30 A.M. You are requested to report for Interview at 9.00 A.M. on 30th April 2019 in the reception of the R&D section for attendance.
- You are further requested to producethe following documents in original and also self attested photocopies of the documents along with this call letter to the department/center: :
- Original certificate and mark sheets from 10th standard onwards
- Proof of age
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- NOC from the employer (if employed)
- Ph.D. certificate/ Ph. D. thesis submission certificate
Important: The following things are MANDATORY and have to be sent on or before 1st April 2019 to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidate has to obtain at least one consent from the probable mentor within the IIT Guwahati in advance through e-mail and send the copy of the consent letter to the head of the department.
- Candidates are requested to ask the referee to send the recommendation letter to the email email@example.com directly.
- Please acknowledge the receipt of this call letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating whether you are attending the interview or not.
Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship (IPDF)
As per Institute's policy Department of Physics also admit young researchers as Institute Postdoctoral Fellows(IPDFs). Under this scheme, IPDF will carry out advanced research at IIT Guwahati with a faculty member of our deparment as a mentor. Due to limitation in the number of IPDFs, a faculty member can mentor maximum of one IPDF at a time.
Call for Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Other Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Faculty members of our department are also accepting mentorship for young Post-Doctoral researchers under various schemes like N-PDF, sponsored project etc. Interested researchers are welcome to contact our faculty members for information.