- The presentation will be held in the Department of Physics on 28th January 2019 at 10.00 A.M. in the Department. The list of recommended candidates will be displayed in the respective department/center notice board.
- The interview of the department recommended candidates ONLY will be held on 29th January 2019 in the Board Room/Interview Room, 1st Floor, Administrative Building, IIT Guwahati.
- You are further requested to produce the following documents in original and also self attested photocopies of the documents along with this call letter to the department/center:
- Original certificate and mark sheets from 10th standard onwards
- Proof of age
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- NOC from the employer (if employed)
- Ph.D. certificate/ Ph. D. thesis submission certificate
Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship (IPDF)
As per Institute's policy Department of Physics also admit young researchers as Institute Postdoctoral Fellows(IPDFs). Under this scheme, IPDF will carry out advanced research at IIT Guwahati with a faculty member of our deparment as a mentor. Due to limitation in the number of IPDFs, a faculty member can mentor maximum of one IPDF at a time.
Call for Institute Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Other Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Faculty members of our department are also accepting mentorship for young Post-Doctoral researchers under various schemes like N-PDF, sponsored project etc. Interested researchers are welcome to contact our faculty members for information.