Experimental Characterization of Low Loss Semiconductor/Dielectric Waveguides and Interconnects, Optoelectronic device simulation and fabrications: Photonics-based Sensors, Photonics-based Metrology and Instrumentation, Photonic Integrated Circuits, Nano and Micro Opto-Electro-Mechanical Systems (NOEMS/MOEMS), Semiconductor Lasers, Modulators, and Detectors.
1. Govind P. Agrawal, Fiber-Optic Communication Systems, 5th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 2021
2. E. Fiore, Laboratory Manual for Semiconductor Devices: Theory and Application. 2018
3. K. Schroder, Semiconductor Material and Device Characterization, 3rd Edition. Wiley, 2015
4. S O Kasap, Optoelectronics and Photonics: Principles and Practices, International Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2013
5. A. Campbell, The Science and Engineering of Microelectronic Fabrication, 2nd Edition. Oxford Press, 2012
6. J M Senior, Optical Fiber Communications: Principles and Practice, Pearson 2011.
7. J B. Saleh, M. Teich, Fundamentals of Photonics, Wiley-Interscience, 2nd edition, 2007
8. Gerd Keiser, Optical Communications Essentials, Mc Graw Hill 2003