Basic RF Measurements; passive and active RF microelectronic circuit characterization using network analyser, spectrum analyser and noise figure meter; PC based automated measurements on RF circuit and antennas, Design and validation of selected RF microelectronic circuit.
1. R. J. Marhefka, A. S. Khan, J. D. Kraus, “Antennas and Wave Propagation”, 5th Edition, Tata McGraw - Hill Education 2017.
2. C. A. Balanis, “Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design,” 4th Edition, John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
3. N. B. Carvalho and D. Schreurs, “Microwave and Wireless Measurement Techniques,” Cambridge University Press, November 2013
4. G. H. Bryant, “Principles of Microwave Measurements,” IEE Electrical Measurement Series 5, January 1993.
5. Bishnu P Pal, Fundamentals of Fibre Optics in Telecommunication and Sensor Systems, New Age International Publishers, 2015
6. Behzad Razavi, RF Microelectronics, 2nd Edition, Pearson, 2012.