- Gupta, C.N., Jessica A. Turner, and Vince D. Calhoun."Source-based morphometry: a decade of covarying structural brain patterns." Brain Structure and Function, 2019, (Impact Factor:3.6).
- Rahaman, M. A., J. A. Turner, C. N. Gupta, S. Rachakonda, J. Chen, J. Y. Liu, T. G. M. van Erp et al. "N-BiC: A method for multi-component and symptom biclustering of structural MRI data: Application to schizophrenia." IEEE Transactions on Bio-medical Engineering (2019), (Impact Factor:4.4).
- C.N.Gupta, V.Calhoun, J. Turner et al, “Biclustered Independent Component Analysis (B-ICA) for Complex Biomarker and Subtype Identification from Structural Magnetic Resonance Images in Schizophrenia,” Frontiers in Psychiatry (Methods),2017,(Impact Factor:3.2).
- C.Wright, C.N.Gupta, J.Chen, V.Patel, V.Calhoun, S.Ehrlich, L.Wang, J.Bustillo, N.P. Bizzozero and J.Turner. “Polymorphisms in MIR137HG and microRNA-137 regulated genes influence gray matter structure in schizophrenia”, Translational Psychiatry 2016 (Impact Factor:5.6).
- E.Sprooten, C.N.Gupta, E.Knowles, D.R.McKay, J.E.Curran, et al “Genome-Wide Significant Linkage of Schizophrenia-Related Neuroanatomical Trait to 12q24” Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet, 2015 (Impact Factor:3.4).
- D.Bridwell, C.Roth, C.N.Gupta, V.Calhoun, “Cortical response similarities predict which audiovisual clips individuals viewed, but are unrelated to clip preference”, PloS one 10 (6), e0128833, 2015, (Impact Factor:3.2).
- C.N.Gupta, J.Chen, J.Liu, E.Damaraju, C.Wright, N.P.Bizzozero, G.Pearlson, L.Luo, A.M.Michael, J.Turner, V.Calhoun, “Genetic Markers of White Matter Integrity in Schizophrenia Revealed by Parallel ICA”, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2015.00100, 2015, (Impact Factor:3.6).
- C.N.Gupta, V.Calhoun, S. Rachkonda, J.Segall, L.Wang, et al. “Patterns of gray matter loss in based on an international mega-analysis”, Schizophrenia Bulletin, Dec 2014 (Impact Factor:8.8) (40 citations on Google scholar as of April 2017).
- J.Chen, J.Liu, V.Calhoun, A.A.Vasquez, M.P.Zwiers, C.N.Gupta, B.Franke and J Turner. “Exploration of Scanning Effects in Multi-site Structural MRI Studies”, Journal of Neuroscience Methods, vol: 230, pp: 37–50, 2014 (Impact Factor:2.3).
- C.Roth, C.N.Gupta, S.Plis, E.Damaraju, S.Khullar, V.Calhoun and D Bridwell, “The influence of visuospatial attention on unattended auditory 40 Hz responses”, Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 7:370, 2013, doi: 10.3389/fnhum.2013.00370,2013 (Impact Factor:3.6).
- C.N.Gupta, R Palaniappan, S Swaminathan, "Novel analysis technique for abrain biometric system"International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics 1 (2), 266-273, 2008 (29 citations on Google scholar as of April 2017).
- C.N.Gupta and R.Palaniappan, “Enhanced detection of visual evoked potentials in brain-computer interface using genetic algorithm and cyclostationary analysis,” Special issue on Brain-Computer Interfaces: Towards Practical Implementations and Potential Applications, Journal of Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, 2007, doi:10.1155/2007/28692 (Impact Factor:1.2).
- C.N.Gupta, R.Palaniappan, S.Swaminathan and S.M.Krishnan,“Neural Network classification of Homomorphic Segmented Heart Sounds,” Applied Soft Computing, vol.7, no.1, pp: 286-297, January 2007 (Impact Factor:2.9) (156 citations on Google scholar as of April 2017).
- Arup Kumar Pal, Dipanjan Roy, G. Vinodh Kumar, Bipra Chatterjee, L. N. Sharma, Arpan Banerjee, and C.N. Gupta "Empirical Mode Decomposition Algorithms for Classification of Single-Channel EEG Manifesting McGurk Effect." International Conference Series on Intelligent Human Computer Interaction 2019. [Link to Paper] Last Accessed : Jan 2019 [PDF]
- Chatterjee, Bipra, Ramaswamy Palaniappan, and C.N. Gupta. "Performance Evaluation of Manifold Algorithms on a P300 Paradigm Based Online BCI Dataset." Mediterranean Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing. Springer, Cham, 2019. [Link to Paper]
- Shwetank Panwar, C.N.Gupta, "Performance Optimized Approach for Automatic Fiducial Localization in Medical Imaging to Assist Robot-guided Neurosurgery", IEEE EMBS International Student Conference 2018, Bangalore, December 2018. [Link to Paper]
- Bipra Chatterjee, Arup Pal, C.N. Gupta, "A Comparative Study Between Random Forest and BLDA on P300 Paradigm Based BCI", The fifth Annual Conference of Cognitive Science, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Oct 2018.
- Abhishek Siroha, C.N. Gupta, "Deciphering two dimensional clustering from genetics for clinical subtyping in Alzheimer's Neuroimaging datasets", Brainmodes conference,Delhi , Dec 2017