- Ch V. Rao, S. Chakraborty and A.K. Golder, Ag-doping on TiO2 using plant-based glycosidic compounds for high photonic efficiency degradative oxidation under visible light, J. Mol. Liq. 2018 (271) 380-38 (Impact Factor: 4.513, Elsevier)
- S.R. Dash, S.S. Bag and A.K. Golder, Synergized AgNPs formation using microwave in a bio-mediated route: studies on particle aggregation and electrocatalytic sensing of ascorbic acid from biological entities, J. Electroanal. Chem. 2018 (827) 181-192 (Impact Factor: 3.235, Elsevier).
- V.V. Kulkarni, A.K. Golder and P.K. Ghosh, Critical analysis and valorization potential of battery industry sludge: speciation, risk assessment and metal recovery, J. Cleaner Prod. 2018, 171, 820-830 (Impact Factor: 5.615, Elsevier).
- R.K Das and AK Golder, Co3O4 spinel nanoparticles decorated graphite electrode: Bio-mediated synthesis and electrochemical H2O2 sensing, Electrochimica Acta 2017, 251, 415-426 (Impact Factor: 5.116, Elsevier).
- V.V. Kulkarni, A.K. Golder and P.K. Ghosh, Synthesis and characterization of carboxylic cation exchange bio-resin for heavy metal remediation, J. Haz. Mat. 2017, 341, 207-217 (Impact factor: 6.434, Elsevier).
- Ch. V. Rao and A.K. Golder, pH dependent size control, formation mechanism and antimicrobial functionality of bio-inspired AgNPs, RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 95483-95493 (Impact factor: 2.936, RSC).
- Ch. V. Rao and A.K. Golder, Development of a bio-mediated technique of silver-doping on titania, Colloids and Surf. A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 2016, 506, 557-565 (Impact factor: 2.829, Elsevier).
- M. Malika, Ch. V. Rao, R.K. Das, A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Evaluation of bimetal doped TiO2 in dye fragmentation and its comparison to mono-metal doped and bare catalyst, Appl. Surf. Sci. 2016, 368, 316-324 (Impact factor: 4.439, Elsevier).
- V.V. Kulkarni, A.K. Golder and P.K. Ghosh, Synthesis of a functionalized fibrous adsorbent of high uptake capacity: a study on Pb(II) uptake and simple acidic site model development, RSC Adv. 2016, 6 (7), 5341-5349 (Impact factor: 2.936, RSC).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Decomposition of drug mixture in Fenton and photo-Fenton processes: Comparison to singly treatment, evolution of inorganic ions and toxicity assay, Chemosphere 2015, 127, 254-261 (Impact factor: 4.427, Elsevier).
- Das, A.K. Golder and C. Das, Separation of Rebaudioside-A from stevia extract: Membrane selection, assessment of permeate quality and fouling behavior in laminar flow regime, Sep. Purif. Technol. 2015, 144, 8-15 (Impact factor: 3.927, Elsevier).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Chloramphenicol degradation in Fenton and photo-Fenton: Formation of Fe2+-Chloramphenicol chelate and reaction pathways, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2014, 53(42), 16196-16203 (Impact factor: 2.84, ACS).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Fenton, Photo-Fenton, H2O2-photolysis and TiO2 photo-catalysis for Dipyrone oxidation: Drug removal, mineralization, biodegradability and degradation mechanism, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2014, 53 (4), 1351â€“1358 (Impact factor: 3.141, ACS).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Ciprofloxacin degradation from aqueous solution by Fenton oxidation: Reaction kinetics and degradation mechanisms, RSC Adv., 2014, 4 (13), 6738-6745 (Impact factor: 2.936, RSC).