1. Nationalism in the Vernacular: State, Tribes, and the Politics of Peace in Northeast India Publisher and Year: Cambridge University Press, 2023
2. Talk on Israel-Hamas War and the Palestinian Question by Anil Trigunayat, Former ambassador to Libya, Jordan and Malta
3. Talk on "Undocumented Migrants: Border-Crossing, Illness, and Labor"
4. Book Discussion and Q&A: Anjum Hasan on "History's Angel" (Bloomsbury, 2023)
5. Talk by Prof. H S Komalesha (IIT Kharagpur), "Between Artistry and Authenticity: Conundrums of Translating 'Vaddaradhane'"
6. "EYE-TRACKING WORKSHOP" Organized by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences and Centre for Linguistic Science and Technology, IIT Guwahati
7. Department faculty members participated in preparing a policy brief entitled "Institutions, Fiscal Space, and Social Health Protection". #G20
8. Graduate Research Meet 2023
9. Lecture Series on Decolonising Development: Liberatory Epistemologies from India and Latin America by Dr. Rahul A Sirohi, Assistant Professsor, IIT Tirupati
10. The talk on ‘ Gender, War, and Memory: The Case of Women Guerrillas in the Maoist People’s War of Nepal’by Dr. Amrita Pritam Gogoi
11. SamaBhav International Travelling Film Festival on Gender Diversity & Inclusion
12. Development Studies lecture series by Dr. Aashish Xaxa on Transformations of Tribal Hinterlands into Urban Spaces in India’s Fifth and Sixth Schedule Areas: Emerging issues and contestations
13. International flagship program, "United Nations Global Women's Breakfast--Breaking Barriers in Science"