AICTE is committed to development of quality technical education in the country by
initiating various schemes launched by Ministry of Human Resource
Development, Govt. of India, e.g., SWAYAM, MOOCs, Start-up Initiatives, Prime Minister Kaushal
VikasYojana, Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY), Swachh Bharat/ Unnat Bharat
Abhiyan, Yoga Activities, etc.
First AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy and NWRO (Camp Office) of
AICTE in Jaipur was digitally announced with establishment of its other centres in the
country at Jaipur, Vadodara, Guwahati & Trivendram by Shri Prakash Javadekar,
Hon’ble Union Minister, Human Resource Development on 24.9.2018. This is also to
mention that these ATAL academies are announced where AICTE Camp offices are
To empower faculty to achieve goals of Higher Education such as access, equity and quality.
- To establish AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) cell in all the technical
institutions, universities, deemed-to be universities and other institutions of
- AICTE will support establishment of AICTE Training and Learning
cell in all the technical institutions. universities. deemed to be universities and
other institution of technical learning.
- Initially AICTE will establish AICTE Training and Learning Academies
in Jaipur, Vadodara, Guwahati and Trivandrum. However, in future more
academies may be opened as per requirements.
- AICTE HQ will have a training cell who will coordinate with training academies
of AICTE and training cells across the country.
- To establish Academies web portal and mobile application for carrying out its
- To build a database of trainers/experts, video repositories, training materials and
training needs of technical institutions.
- Training needs analysis of technical manpower of the country.
- To set up an Academy which will plan and help in imparting quality technical education in the country.
- To support technical institutions in fostering research. innovation and entrepreneurship through training.
- To stress upon empowering technical teachers & technicians using Information &
- To utilize SWAYAM platform and other resource for the delivery of trainings.
- To provide a variety of opportunities for training and exchange of experiences.
Such as workshops, orientations, learning communities, peer mentoring and other
faculty development programmes.
- To support policy makers for incorporating training as per requirements.