"Invention comes from the innocent imagination but innovation comes from vision."
• 2009 - 2013
Doctor of Philosohpy (PhD)
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, India.
• 2003 - 2005 MTech (Master of Technology) IIT Kanpur, Kanpur, India.
• 1997 - 2001 BE (Bachelor of Engineering) M.B.M. Engineering College, J.N.V. University, Jodhpur, India
1. Airborne and Terrestrial Data Acquisition
- Physical modelling
- Integration of multiple data acquisition technologies
- Mission planning and flight planning for airborne data acquisition
2. Precision Remote Sensing Technologies
- Photogrammetry, LiDAR, and GPS
- Field work for geospatial data acquisition for historical images and data
- Error analysis and estimation for precision technologies for their integration
- Synthetic simulation for data acquisition with precision technologies
- Planning for field work for data acquisition with precision technologies
3. Low Cost Method Development
- Utilization of small and low cost sensors to solve new problems of engineering significance
- Sensor calibration
- Application of low cost sensors for variety of problems
4. Solving Social Issues
- Analysis of impact of scientific problems on society like problems of land fragmentation, flash floods, urban traffic, climate change, bridge health etc.
- Modelling of scientific problems with perspective of social impact
- Identifying and utilizing appropriate remote sensing technologies for solving social issues
- Soft computing for solving problems to study their impact on social order and setup