- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, IISc Bangalore, 2016 with Prof. C. S. Jog
- M.E. in Mechanical Engineering, IISc Bangalore, 2011 with Prof. C. S. Jog
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering, IIEST Shibpur, 2009 with Prof. D. Datta
- Schooling from Shibpur S.S.P.S. Vidyalaya, Shibpur
Research Interest and Experience
I am interested to do research in Finite Element Method (FEM) and Structural Optimization.
I am specifically interested in developing inhouse FEM code, improving existing FEM strategies and doing FEM analysis. Till now I have explored in the following domains
- Squeeze Film Damping in MEMS
- Structural Acoustic Interaction
With a background in Continuum Mechanics I understand Nonlinear FEM in Structures and Fluid thoroughly. I also solved a Structural-Acoustic optimization problem using Optimality Criteria method.
- Industrial training at TATA STEEL, Jamshedpur to solve a live problem 'Side wall disbonding of Bucket elevator' in 2008. Suggested few recomendations.
- Research Associate in Mechanical Department, IISc for one year (2016-2017).
- Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department, IIT Guwahati (2017 - Present).