17. Bhabak, K. P. (2023): Delivered an Invited Lecture in the Short Term Training Programme on "DRINKING WATER QUALITY AND PUBLIC HEALTH (PS21B)" at NITTTR, Kolkata during 22 May - 02 June, 2023.
16. Bhabak, K. P. (2023): Delivered an Invited Lecture in the international symposium "Emerging Trends in Chemical Sciences-2023 (ETCS-2023)" at NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya, during 2-4 March, 2023.
15. Bhabak, K. P. (2022): Delivered an Invited Leture in the international symposium "Frontiers in Chemical Sciences-2022 (FICS-2022)" at IIT Guwahati during 2-4 December, 2022.
14. Bhabak, K. P. (2022): Delivered a Departmental Lecture at the Department of Chemistry, IIT Madras during 23 September, 2022.
13. Bhabak, K. P. (2022): Delivered an Invited Lecture at CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute (CLRI) on the occasion of the "Celebration of 75th Foundation Day of the Institute" during 22 September, 2022.
12. Bhabak, K. P. (2020): Delivered an Invited Lecture in "Diversity in Catalytic Approaches" at National Institute of Technology, Manipur (NIT Manipur) during 27-31 October, 2020.
11. Bhabak, K. P. (2017): Participated and presented a Poster in "INSPIRE Faculty Monitoring-cum-Interaction Meet" in the subject area of Chemical Sciences & Material Sciences at the KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha during 16-17th Jan 2017.
10. Bhabak, K. P. (2016): Invited lecture in KIC TEQIP Short term Course on 'Recent Trends in Catalysis' in Department of Chemistry, IIT Guwahati during 13-14th May, 2016.
09. Bhabak, K. P. (2015): Participated and presented a Poster in the National Conference "New Frontiers in Chemistry -- From Fundamentals to Applications" (NFCFA2015)" in Department of Chemistry, BITS Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus during 18-19 December, 2015.
08. Bhabak, K. P. (2015): Participated and presented a Poster in "Networking-Cum-Discussion Meet" for existing INSPIRE Faculty Awardees at Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam, India during 20-21st March, 2015.
07. Bhabak, K. P. (2014): Participated and presented a Poster in "2nd International Symposium on Emerging Trends in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Pharma. Chem. Expo-2014" at Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad, India during October 15-17, 2014.
06. Bhabak, K. P. (2014): Participated in "16th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry (NSC-16)" in Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), India during 7-9th Feb 2014.
05. Bhabak, K. P. (2013): "Real-Time Determination of Ceramidase Activity by Novel FRET-based Substrate Analogues" participated and delivered Oral Presentation in the UGC-sponsored National Symposium on "Current Trends in Chemistry" in Department of Chemistry, Sripat Singh College, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India during 23-24th Dec, 2013.
04. Bhabak, K. P.; Arenz, C. (2012): "Development of novel fluorescent ceramide analogues for the inhibition of ceramidase activity" Presented Poster on Challenges in Bioorganic & Organic Medicinal Chemistry at 13th Tetrahedron Symposium on 26-29 June 2012, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
03. Bhabak, K. P.; Arenz, C. (2011): "Inhibition of Ceramidase Activity by Novel B-13 Analogues" Presented a Poster at the "1st Bonn Humboldt Award Winners" Forum of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation" at Bonn, GERMANY.
02. Bhabak, K. P.; Mugesh, G. (2008): "Antithyroid Drugs and Related Compounds Effectively Protect Against Peroxynitrite-mediated and Peroxidase-catalyzed Nitration and Oxidation Reactions" Presented a Poster at the "10th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry" at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, INDIA.
01. Bhabak, K. P.; Mugesh, G. (2007): "Antithyroid Drugs and Related Compounds Effectively Protect against Heme-Peroxidase-catalyzed Nitration Reactions" Presented a Poster at the "Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry-XII (MTIC-XII) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, INDIA.
Research Output after joining IIT Guwahati
23. Bhabak, K. P.*; Bhowmick, D. "Synthetic strategies of gold(I)-selenolates from ortho-substituted diaryl diselenides via selenol and selenenyl sulfide intermediates" Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2016, 450, 337-345.
24. Bhattacherjee, D.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Atom based 3D-QSAR studies on 2,4-dioxopyrimidine-1-carboxamide analogs: Validation of experimental inhibitory potencies towards acid ceramidase" Eur. J. Pharm. Sci.2016, 83, 8-18.
25. Saha, M.; Vyas, K. M.; Martins, L. M.; Martins, N. M. R.; Pombeiro, A. J. L.; Mobin, S. M.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Bhabak, K. P.; Mukhopadhyay, S. "Copper (II) tetrazolato complexes: Role in oxidation catalysis and protein binding" Polyhedron, 2017, 132, 53-63.
26. Bhattacherjee, D.; Basu, C.; Bhardwaj, Q.; Mal, S.; Sahu, S.; Sur, R.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Design, Synthesis and Anti-Cancer Activities of Benzyl Analogues of Garlic-Derived Diallyl Disulfide (DADS)and the Corresponding Diselenides" ChemistrySelect, 2017, 2, 7399-7406.
27. Mandal, P.; Kundu, B. K.; Vyas, K.; Sabu, V.; Helen, A.; Dhankhar, S. S.; Nagaraja, C. M.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Bhabak, K. P.; Mukhopadhyay, S.* "Ruthenium(II) arene NSAID complexes: inhibition of cyclooxygenase and antiproliferative activity against cancer cell lines" Dalton Trans., 2018, 47, 517-527.
28. Banerjee, K.; Padmavathi, G.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Saha, S.; Kunnumakkara, A. B.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Potent Anti-proliferative Activities of Organochalcogenocyanates towards Breast Cancer" Org. Biomol. Chem.2018, 16, 8769-8782.
30. Bhattacherjee, D.; Sufian, A.;§ Mahato, S. K.;§ Begum, S.;§ Banerjee, K.; De, S.; Srivastava, H. K.* Bhabak, K. P.* "Trisulfides over disulfides: highly selective synthetic strategies, anti-proliferative activities and sustained H2S release profiles" Chem. Commun. 2019, 55, 13534-13537.
[§contributed equally to the work]
29. Malviya, N.; Sonkar, C.; Ganguly, R.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Bhabak, K. P.; Mukhopadhyay, S.* "Novel Approach to Generate Self-Deliverable Anticancer Ru(II) agent in the Self-Reacting Confined Gel Space" ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2019, 11, 47606-47618.
31. Mahato, S. K.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Biothiol-triggered Organotrisulfide-based Self-immolative Fluorogenic Donors of Hydrogen Sulfide Enabling Lysosomal Trafficking" Chem. Commun. 2020, 56, 7769-7772.
32. Sufian, A.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Mishra, T.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Peroxide-responsive boronate ester-coupled turn-on fluorogenic probes: Direct linkers supersede self-immolative linkers for sensing peroxides" Dyes Pigm.2021, 191, 109363.
1. Bhabak, K. P., Mahato, S. K., Bhattacherjee, D., Barman, P. "Nucleophile-sensitive Fluorogenic Probes and Donors of Hydrogen Sulfide and Method of Synthesis" Patent Application No: 202231008664; Date: Feb 18, 2022.
2. Bhabak, K. P. and Banerjee, K. "Heterocyclic Ionic Organoselenium Compounds and Method of Synthesis" Patent Application No: 202131030739; Date: June 08, 2021.
34. Banerjee, K.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Mahato, S. K.; Sufian, A.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Benzimidazole-and Imidazole-Fused Selenazolium and Selenazinium Selenocyanates: Ionic Organoselenium Compounds with Efficient Peroxide Scavenging Activities" Inorg. Chem. 2021, 60, 12984-12999.
36. Banerjee, K.; Bhattacherjee, D.;ξ Raina, K.;ξ Thummer, R. P.*; Bhabak, K. P.* "Benzimidazole-based Ionic and Non-ionic Organoselenium Compounds: Innovative Synthetic Strategies, Structural Characterizations and Preliminary Anti-Proliferative Activities" New J. Chem.2022, 46, 11910-11926.
[ξ contributed equally to the work]
35. Mahato, S. K.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Barman, P.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Thioredoxin reductase-triggered fluorogenic donor of hydrogen sulfide: a model study with a symmetrical organopolysulfide probe with turn-on near-infrared fluorescent emission" J. Mater. Chem. B, 2022, 10, 2183-2193.
37. Sufian, A.; Bhattacherjee, D.; Barman, P.; Srivastava, A.; Thummer, R. P.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Stimuli-responsive prodrug of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug diclofenac: self-immolative drug release with turn-on near-infrared fluorescence" Chem. Commun. 2022, 58, 7833-7836.
39. Bhattacherjee, D.; Raina, K.; Mandal, T. K.; Thummer, R. P.*; Bhabak, K. P.* "Targeting Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway in triple-negative breast cancer by benzylic organotrisulfides: Contribution of the released hydrogen sulfide towards potent anti-cancer activity" Free Radic. Biol. Med.2022, 191, 82-96.
[ξ: contributed equally] (Invited mini-review in the themed issue on Sulfur and Selenium)
41. Mahato, S. K.; Barman, P.; Badirujjaman, Md.; Bhabak, K. P.* "Cysteine-responsive prodrug of the anti-cancer drug amonafide: fluorogenic adjuvant drug delivery with hydrogen sulfide (H2S)" Chem. Commun., 2023, 59, 4802-4805.