1. Dhar, D.,Adhikary, S.,& Yammiyavar, P. (2012).An evaluation of the effect of navigational tools on cognitive load in a computer based test format. Intelligent Human Computer Interaction (IHCI), 2012 4th International Conference on, vol., no., pp.1, 6, 27-29 Dec. 2012, IEEE digital library,doi: 10.1109/IHCI.2012.6481875.
2. Dhar, D., & Yammiyavar, P. (2012).Design Approach for E-learning Systems: Should it be User Centered or Learner Centered.Technology for Education (T4E), 2012 IEEE Fourth International Conference on , vol., no., pp.239,240, 18-20 July 2012,
3. Dhar, D., & Yammiyavar, P. (2012).Influence of Culture on the design process of online learning environments.Engineering Education: Innovative Practices and Future Trends (AICERA), 2012 IEEE International Conference on , vol., no., pp.1,6, 19-21 July 2012
4. Dhar, D., & Yammiyavar, P. (2012). Measuring Success of E-learning Applications: A Review. Published in the proceedings of International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, ICEECS 2012.
5. Dhar, D., & Yammiyavar, P. (2012). Evaluating e-learning systems: Can we rely only on usability evaluation techniques.Published in the proceedings of Symposium Human Computer Interaction in Virtual learning environments 2012, IITG.
6. Yammiyavar, P., & Dhar, D. (2011).Conceptualizing GUIs—A Case Study of an Online Aptitude Testing System.Research into Design: Supporting Sustainable Product Development (ICORD), 2011 International Conference on, Bangalore, India, 10.-12.01.2011, ISBN: 978-981-08-7721-7.
7. Dhar, D., & Yammiyavar, P. (2015). A Cross-cultural Study of Navigational Mechanisms in Computer Based Assessment Environment. Procedia Computer Science, 45, 862-871.
8. Koli, A., Chowdhury, A., & Dhar, D. (2016). Requirement of New Media Features for Enhancing Online Shopping Experience of Smartphone Users. Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications, 423.
9. Mishra, W., Chowdhury, A., & Dhar, D. (2017, January). Optimizing Operation Research Strategy for Design Intervention: A Framework for GOMS Selection Rule. In International Conference on Research into Design (pp. 61-70). Springer, Singapore.
10. Karkun, P., Chowdhury, A., & Dhar, D. (2018). Effect of Baby-Like Product Personality on Visually Perceived Pleasure: A Study on Coffeemakers. In Ergonomics in Caring for People (pp. 273-279). Springer, Singapore.
11. Shirole, D., Chowdhury, A., & Dhar, D. (2018). Identification of Aesthetically Favourable Interface Attributes for Better User Experience of Social Networking Application. In Ergonomics in Caring for People (pp. 251-259). Springer, Singapore.