Email: arijit[*AT]iitg.ac.in (please replace [*AT] with @)
1. Nilkanta Sahu and Arijit Sur, "Scalable Video Watermarking : A Survey", Innovative Research in Attention Modeling and Computer Vision
Applications,Edited by: Rajarshi Pal, IGI Global Publication 2015
51. Avinash Chouhan, Aryan Agrawal, Arijit Sur, "Unsupervised Change Detection in Very High Resolution Multi-Spectral Images". IEEE India Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (InGARSS 2021) .
50. Prasen Kumar Sharma, Priyankar Jain, and Arijit Sur. "Scale-aware Conditional Generative Adversarial Network for Image Dehazing". Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV 2020).
49. Anirban Lekharu, K Y Mouli, Arijit Sur and Arnab Sarkar, "Deep learning based prediction model for adaptive video streaming", In 12th InternationalConference on COMmunication Systems NETworkS(COMSNETS 2020), 8 January 2020.
48. Andrey Ignatov, Jagruti Patel, Radu Timofte,......,Sujoy Ghosh, Prasen Kumar Sharma, Arijit Sur, "AIM 2019 challenge on Bokeh Effect Synthesis: Methods and Results", 2019 IEEE/CVF International Conference on Computer Vision Workshop (ICCVW), 2019.
47. Brijesh Singh, Prasen Kumar Sharma, Rupal Saxena, Arijit Sur, Pinaki Mitra, "A New Steganalysis method using Densely Connected ConvNets", Premi 2019.
46. Sathisha Basavarajur, Smriti Bahuguna, Arijit Sur, "Deep CNN for Single Image Super Resolution using Skip Connections", Premi 2019
45. Sathisha Basavarajur, Prasen Kumar Sharma, Arijit Sur. “Memorability Based Image to Image Translation”, 12th International Conference on Machine Vision (ICMV) 2019.
44. Shuhang Gu, Radu Timofte, Richard Zhang, .. Prasen Kumar Sharma.., Arijit Sur and Gokhan Ozbulak. Ntire 2019 challenge on image colorization: Report. The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Workshops, June 2019, California, USA
43. Prasen Kumar Sharma, Priyankar Jain, Arijit Sur ,"Dual-Domain Single Image De-Raining Using Conditional Generative Adversarial Network", ICIP 2019
42. A. Lekharu, S. Kumar, A. Sur, A. Sarkar, A QoE Aware LSTM based Bit-Rate Prediction Model for DASH Videos. 10th International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS (COMSNETS 2018)
41. Sathisha Basavaraju, Paritosh Mittal, Arijit Sur, Image Memorability: The Role of Depth And Motion, IEEE ICIP 2018
40. Satish Kumar, Paras Vishnoi, Arnab Sarkar, Arijit Sur, QoE Aware Resource Allocation for Multi-View Video Flows in LTE, HPCC 2018
39. A. Lekharu, S. Kumar, A.sur, A.Sarkar, "A QoE Aware SVC Based Client-side Video Adaptation Algorithm for Cellular Networks". Accepted in: International Conference on Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN), 2018
38. S. Kumar, D.P. Goswami, A. Sarkar, A. Sur, Buffer Aware Three Level Scheduler for Video Streaming over LTE. 9th International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS (COMSNETS '17), pp. 222-228, Jan, 2017
37. Rana, S., Gaj, S., Sur, A., View Invariant 3D Video Watermarking using Depth Based Embedding,Digital Image Computing Techniques and Applications (DICTA 2016)
36. Gaj, S., Rana, S., Sur, A., Bora, P, A Robust Watermarking Scheme against Frame Blending, Projection and Content Adaption Digital
Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA 2016)
35. Rana, S., Gaj, S., Sur, A., Bora, P.: Detection of Fake 3D Video Using CNN, MMSP 2016
34. Rana, S., Gaj, S., Sur, A., Bora, P.: Segmentation Based 3D Depth Watermarking using SIFT, MMSP 2016
33. Gaj, S., Rana, S., Sur, A., Bora, P.: A Drift Compensated Reversible Watermarking Scheme for H.265/HEVC, MMSP 2016
32. S. Kumar, S. Sriram, A. Sarkar, A. Sur. A Three Level Adaptive Video Streaming Framework Over LTE. IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Oct, 2016.
31. Nilkanta Sahu, Vivek Tiwari and Arijit Sur, "Robust Video Watermarking Resilient to
Temporal Scalability", NCVPRIPG2015 , Patna, India
30. Sibaji Gaj, Shuvendu Rana, Anirban Lekharu, Arijit Sur, Prabin Bora, "RST Invariant Multi View 3d Image Watermarking using DWT and
SVD" NCVPRIPG2015 Patna, India
29. Sibaji Gaj, Arijit Sur, Prabin Bora,"A Robust Watermarking Scheme against Re-Compression Attack for H.265/HEVC", NCVPRIPG2015,
28. Shuvendu Rana, Vishavdeep Mattu, Arijit Sur, "SIFT based View Invariant Watermarking for DIBR 3D Image", NCVPRIPG2015 , Patna, India
27. Shuvendu Rana, Arijit Sur"3D video watermarking using DT-DWT to resist synthesis view attack". in European Signal Processing
Conference 2015 (EUSIPCO 2015), Nice, France, Aug. 2015.
26. Shuvendu Rana, Arijit Sur, "Blind 3D Video Watermarking Based on 3D-HEVC Encoder Using Depth",Proceedings of the Eighth Indian
Conference on Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP 2014).
25. Priyatham Bollimpalli, Nilkanta Sahu and Arijit Sur,"SIFT Based Robust Image Watermarking Resistant To Resolution Scaling,"in ICIP 2014
24. Tanima Dutta, A. Sur, Sukumar Nandi, "Motion Coherent Region Detection in H.264 Compressed Videos", IEEE International Conference
Multimedia and Expo (ICME 2013), San Jose, USA, July 2013 (accepted)
23. Lalit Vashishtha,Tanima Dutta and A. Sur, " Least Significant Bit Matching Steganalysis Based on Feature Analysis", The nineteenth
annual National Conference on Communications (NCC-2013), Delhi, January 16 - 17, 2013 (accepted)
22. Tanima Dutta, A. Sur, Sukumar Nandi,A Robust Compressed Domain Video Watermarking in P-frames with Controlled Bit Rate
nineteenth annual National Conference on Communications (NCC-2013), Delhi, January 16 - 17, 2013 (accepted)
21. Boorla Chandrakanth, Tanima Dutta and A. Sur, "Steganographic Algorithm Based on Parametric Discrete Cosine Transform",
the Eighth Indian Conference on Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP 2012), Article No. 79, ACM New York, NY,
Mechanism for ARP-Related Attacks", The Second International Conference on Network & Communications Security,January 2 - 4, 2011.
19. Anand S Nair, Abhishek Kumar, A. Sur, Sukumar Nandi,"Length Based Network Steganography using UDP Protocol",
Computer and Communication Devices (ICCCD 2011), pp. 726 – 730, Bali Island, Indonesia. April 1-3, 2011
18. A. Sur, Piyush Goel and Jayanta Mukhopadhyay, "Adaptive Pixel Swapping Based Steganography Reducing Embedding Noise", 4th
International Conference on Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence (PReMI’11), June 27 - July 1, 2011, Moscow,Russia
Lecture Notes in
Computer Science,Volume 6744/2011, pp. 299-304, 2011.
17. Vengala Satish Kumar, Tanima Dutta, A. Sur and Sukumar Nandi, Secure Network Steganographic Scheme Exploiting TCP Sequence
Numbers , The Fourth International Conference on Network Security & Applications (CNSA-2011), July 15 ~ 17, 2011,Chennai, India, Advances
in Network Security and Applications,Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, Volume 196, Part 1, pp. 281-291.