Duties alloted (w.e.f. 11.01.2021)
*DPIO, RTI Matters of Medical Section
*Convener, HoAB and MUG
*Administrative works related Group Medical Insurance Scheme (GMIS)
*Works related to Hospital Infrastructure, maintenance and development
* Final authorization of Medical Record Books(in his absence any of the MOs will authorize)
*Supervising the attendance of regular Medical Staff
*All Follow-up matters related to Institute Ambulances
*Follow-up of all administrative matters related to Medical Section
* Institute Medical Board works
* Assisting Mrs. I Das, Mid-Wife in Pharmacy bill checking. Correspondence with pharmacy.
* Assisting DPIO in matters and queries related to RTI Act Medical Section
* Preparation of minutes related to Medical User Group (MUG) meeting and all works related to implementation of MUG recommendation
* Service matters related to contractual doctors/visiting specialists
* Institute CAG audit related work
* Drafting of all official correspondence/documents/notifications e.t.c of Medical Section other than GMIS
* Design and maintenance of Medical Section's webpage
* Customization works of Hospital Management Automation Software(HMAS)
* Administrative works related IITG Telemedicine Portal
* Works related publishing of Hospital newsletter
* PRBR works of the Institute
*Assisting Superintendent in all works related to Group Medical Insurance Scheme (GMIS) including preparation of GMIS tender and minutes of GMIS meetings. Any official correspondence to GMIS insurance company and TPA.
* Preparation of minutes related to Hospital Advisory Board (HoAB) meeting and all works related to HoAB.
* All works related of hospital outsourced tendering
* Processing outsourced Hospital housekeeping bills
* Attendance of outsourced workers of hospital housekeeping service
* Temporary advance related works and purchase of hospital equipments
* AMC works related to Office
* Works related to arrangement of Medical facility during Independence Day/Republic Day
MISS. NARMADA DEKA
* Manual record entry in reimbursement bills register.
* Preparation of absentee statement for IITG regular Medical Staff and Visiting consultants
* Imprest and temporary advance related work
* Attendance of staff
* Revenue earned from Non-dependents patients consultation fees
* Issue and dispatch
* Issue of medical book in case of employees and dependents (in absence of D Talukdar)* Medical Record Book (for employees and their dependents) system entry and its database maintenance
MR. DINAMANI TALUKDAR
*All works related to processing of all Medical Reimbursement bills under HMAS and dispatch it to F&A for payment.
* Stock entry, Physical verification and disposal works related to S & P
*Works related to arrangement of Institute Convocation /Techniche/Alcheringa
* Issue of Medical Record Book(to employees and dependents)
* Rastrabhasha related works
* Visit to other establishment/organisations for hospital related works
* Issue of medical certificate (including employees, dependents and students) and medical books to regular employees and dependents
* Official Document tracking system including file indexing
* Works related to health lectures/events/camp of hospital. Works related to health facilities for Insititute workshop/seminar/conference e.t.c.* Bill for disposal of bio-medical waste of hospital.
*Dispatch* Peon Book entry
Maintained by: Siddhartha Kr. Saikia