Dr. Hemangee K. Kapoor
Professor of CSE
Associate Dean Students' Affairs
Contact Address :
Department of CSE
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Pin. 781 039, India.
Tel: +91 (0)361 258 2363
Fax: +91 (0)361 269 2787
hemangee [at] iitg [dot] ernet [dot] in
I am involved in organising the following events this year:
- Celebration of Women in Computing East and North-East, 2-3 Nov. 2015:
Deadlines: Extended abstract submission: 24 Sep. 2015. Registration: 10 Oct. 2015
- VLSI Design and Test Symposium, May 2016:
- KIC-TEQIP Workshop on Recent Advances in Computer Architecture: June 2016
1-week event with lectures and hands-on lab sessions:
Application deadline: 29, Feb 2016.
My current research interests include:
- Multiprocessor Computer Architecture
- Networks-on-Chip Design
- Power Aware Computing
- High Performance Computing
- Shirshendu Das (Jan 2011 - Jan2016) : (Assistant Professor at IIIT Guwahati)
Effective Utilization of LLCs by Managing Associativity, Placement and Mapping
- Shounak Chakraborty (Jan2012 - Synopsis-July-2017)
- Sanjay Moulik (Jan 2014--) (joint student with Dr. Arnab Sarkar)
- Sukarn Agarwal (July 2014--)
- Palash Das (July 2015--)
Here is a list of publications
and project students
I am a Senior Member of the IEEE,
Senior Member of the ACM,
and a Council Member of ACM-India
Title: "Reducing Cache Access Time in Tiled Chip MultiProcessors"
Duration: 2013-16 (3 years)
Title: "Advanced embedded systems laboratory"
Duration: 2012-14 (2 years)
Objective: Curriculum development for the hardware lab using the Intel Atom kits
Title: "Formal Approach to design of latency-insensitive systems"
Agency: Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Duration: 2009-12 (3 years)
and some older courses ...
- UG+PG (CS524) : Introduction to VLSI Design, Verification and Test
- UG (CS222) : Computer Organisation and Architecture
- UG (CS221) : Digital Design