Khushboo Successfully defended her PhD thesis on 29-Jan 2021
"CONGRATULATIONS to Dr. Khushboo Rani"
Palash's paper accepted in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circtuis and Systems (TCAD)
"nZESPA: A Near-3D-Memory Zero Skipping Parallel Accelerator for CNNs"
Palash's paper accepted in ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems (JETC)
"CLU: A near-memory accelerator exploiting the parallelism in Convolutional Neural Networks"
Palash got Intel Research Fellowship for the year 2020-21.
My current research interests include:
- Multiprocessor Computer Architecture
- Emerging Memory Technologies
- Near Data Processing
- Networks-on-Chip Design
- Power Aware Computing
A link to my summarising talk on Computer Architecture course: Click here
Current Professional Activities
Achivements and Honours
- Senior Member of the IEEE,
- Senior Member of the ACM,
- A Council Member of ACM-India for two terms: 2014-2018 and
- Member of the Executive Committee of Smart India Hackathon 2019 under MHRD's Innovation Cell: SIH-2019
Here is a list of my publications
and project students
Title: "Reducing Cache Access Time in Tiled Chip MultiProcessors"
Duration: 2013-17 (3.5 years)
Title: "Advanced embedded systems laboratory"
Duration: 2012-14 (2 years)
Objective: Curriculum development for the hardware lab using the Intel Atom kits
Title: "Formal Approach to design of latency-insensitive systems"
Agency: Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Duration: 2009-12 (3 years)
- Shirshendu Das (Jan 2011 - Jan2016) : (Assistant Professor at IIT Ropar)
Effective Utilization of LLCs by Managing Associativity, Placement and Mapping
- Shounak Chakraborty (Jan 2012 - Feb 2018) : (ERCIM Fellow at NTNU, Trondheim, Norway)
Energy and Thermal Management of CMPs by Dynamic Cache Reconfiguration
- Sukarn Agarwal (July 2014 - March 2020) :
LiNoVo: Longevity Enhancement of Non-Volatile Caches by Placement, Write-Restriction & Victim Caching in CMPs
- Sanjay Moulik (Jan 2014 - March 2020) : Assistant Professor at IIIT Guwahati (joint student with Dr. Arnab Sarkar)
New Approaches to Energy and Temperature Aware Scheduling Techniques for Real-time Multi-core Systems
- Khushboo Rani (July 2017--Submitted July 2020)
LongLiveNoC: Wear Levelling, Write Reduction and Selective VC allocation for Long lasting Dark Silicon aware NoC Interconnects
- Palash Das (July 2015--)
- Sheel Sindhu Manohar (Jan 2016--)
- Arijit Nath (July 2016--)
- Aswathy N. S. (July 2018--)
- Ashwini Kulkarni (May 2017 --): registered student at College of Engineering Pune, Pune Unversity
- Sonal Yadav (May 2018--March 2020) : PhD from MNIT Jaipur
I have been involved in organising the following events:
- Smart India Hardware Hackathon (SIHH), 18 - 22 June 2018, Institute Coordinator from IIT Guwahati
- Smart India Hackathon, SPOC from IIT Guwahati ::
- Regional GCCS Hackathon 9-10 Nov. 2017, IIT Guwahati ::
- Nodal Officer at IIT Guwahati for "Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat" ::
- Celebration of Women in Computing East and North-East, 2-3 Nov. 2015:
Deadlines: Extended abstract submission: 24 Sep. 2015. Registration: 10 Oct. 2015
- VLSI Design and Test Symposium, May 2016:
- KIC-TEQIP Workshop on Recent Advances in Computer Architecture: June 2016
1-week event with lectures and hands-on lab sessions:
Application deadline: 29, Feb 2016.
and some older courses ...
- PG + UG (CS527) : Parallel Computer Architecture