1. In order to ensure uniform style throughout the proceedings, all abstracts must be prepared strictly according to the format set in this template.
2. The text of abstract should be limited to 300 - 500 words
3. Abstracts should be submitted only in English
4. Abstracts should not contain scientific symbols, diagrams, photographs and/or tables.
5. The abstract must contain an introductory sentence stating the desired purpose of the study followed by a brief description of the methods. Precisely drawn conclusions arising from the study should be presented at the end of the abstract.
6. Text format use Times New Roman and font size 12 and key words 4 to 6.
The submission made should be renamed by selecting any one of the following categorized theme. Themes
*Selected papers will be published in following journals after review by peer reviewer committee