Register Here (FREE)
SPIE Workshop -
One-Day Workshop on Vacuum Technology and Its application In Optical Science
19th August, 2017
We are very happy to announce that SPIE Workshop will be held on 19th of August, 2017. The workshop will be conducted by Pfeiffer Vacuum (German manufacturer), one of the world's leading producers of vacuum products and services. The workshop will comprise of an introductory lecture on fundamentals of vacuum technology and its relevance in optics followed by interaction-cum-demonstration sessions on vacuum generation through different pumps, vacuum measurements (several types of sensor and gauges), vacuum analysis and hands-on.
- Lectures - by Prof. Alika Khare
- Technical lecture sessions
- Demonstration of vacuum instruments
- Hands-on session
- Question and Answer/ Interaction session
- UG/PG/Doctoral students who have keen interest and want to explore more on vacuum technology and optics to determine whether these fields might be their choice of career are encouraged to apply.
- Project staff/ Technical officers who have working on the field of vacuum technology.
- All the attendees have to register for the event.
- Interested participants can register here.
- No TA/DA willl be provided to the participants.
- In case of any discrepancy please contact:
Mr. S S Goutam Buddha
President, SPIE IIT Guwahati Student Chapter
Department of Physics
IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781 039
Conference Hall, IIT Guwahati
- One-Day Workshop on Vacuum Technology and Its application In Optical Science
- Last date of registration:
12th August 2017
- Event date:
19th August 2017
Time: 08:00 AM Onwards
- Conference Hall, IIT Guwahati