Instructions for Oral/Poster Presentation
The following are the instructions for Oral/Poster Presentations at NCC 2016. Presenters are requested to follow due adherence to the following guidelines.
- The duration of a presentation is kept 15 minutes only, of which 12 minutes may be used for the presentation itself and the remaining may be used to answer questions from the audience.
- Each of the oral presentation halls is equipped with an LCD projector and a laptop.
- It is strongly recommended that the authors bring along their presentations in memory stick.
- The LCD projectors have only VGA port and no HDMI port. The presenters who would like to use their own laptops should, thereby, ensure compatibility.
- The required files may be uploaded in the laptops in the conference halls during the breaks between the sessions.
- The information about the paper presented in an oral session will be displayed on the notice board outside the hall.
- The size of the poster panel available to the presenter is 36 inch (Width) x 48 inch (Height). The presenter is free to choose a single, full sized poster or a collection of several small sized posters (e.g., A4 sized papers) that fit within the given area. No additional poster space would be provided.
- Cello tapes / notice-board-pins shall be provided for putting up the posters. Presenters may also opt to bring their own attaching material.
- The posters will be classified in three broad categories, namely, communications, networking and signal processing. The presenter’s poster will be enlisted on the panel in respective poster area.
- The presenter must put up his/her poster(s) before the start of the respective session.
- If the presenters are making any demo, they are advised to make sure that their laptops are fully charged before the start of the session.