1. Mariana Valverde, Bethamehi Joy Syiem, Shivangi Mishra and Prasad Khanolkar, "Local governance, national agendas, and transnational corporation: India’s 100 Smart Cities Mission", National Law School of India Review, vol.33, Issue no.2, pp.255-277 
2. Prasad Khanolkar, "Plays of Urban Flux", Indian Journal of Human Development, vol.14, Issue no.1, pp.136-139 , https://doi.org/10.1177/0973703020903593
3. Khanolkar Prasad, "Yahaan Phaltu Bethna Sakht Mana Hai: Idling, Storytelling and Planning", Urbanisation, Sage, vol.3, Issue no.2, pp.1-16 , https://doi.org/10.1177/2455747118816560
4. Khanolkar Prasad, "Review: NO ONE WILL LET HER LIVE", Pacific Affairs, UBC, vol.91, Issue no.3, pp.628-630 
1. Prasad Khanolkar, "“Mehmoodbhai”" , Bombay Brokers , Duke University Press, Durham, UK ,  https://www.dukeupress.edu/bombay-brokers
1. Prasad Khanolkar, "Passages of Play in Urban India", Routledge, UK , https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/mono/10.4324/9781003051848/passages-play-urban-india-prasad-khanolkar
2. Rupali Gupte, Prasad Shetty, Prasad Khanolkar, Gurgaon Glossaries, CRIT, Mumbai , https://bardstudio.in/gurgaon-glossaries/#:~:text=Gurgaon%20Glossaries%20compiles%20'terms'%20to,emerged%20in%20the%20settling%20process.