PhD (IIT Bombay, India)
Designation: Assistant Professor
Dr. Mahima Arrawatia joined the institute in July 2017.
Office Address : Room No. 312, New Extension Block, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, India.
Phone: +91-361-258-3471 (Office)
- Energy Harvesting
- RF Circuit Design
- Microstrip Antennas
- “Self biased high efficiency fully differential RF rectifier” by Maryam Shojaei Baghini, Girish Kumar, Mahima Arrawatia and Varish Diddi Indian Patent Application No 470/MUM/2012 Filed on 21 February 2012
- “Fully differential electromagnetically coupled microstrip antenna” by Girish Kumar, Maryam Shojaei Baghini and Mahima Arrawatia Indian Patent Application No. 1258/MUM/2012 Filed on 20 April 2012
- Arrawatia, M.; Baghini, M.S.; Kumar, G., "Differential Microstrip Antenna for RF Energy Harvesting," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation , vol.63, no.4, pp.1581,1588, April 2015.
- M. Arrawatia, M. S. Baghini and G. Kumar, "Broadband Bent Triangular Omnidirectional Antenna for RF Energy Harvesting," in IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 15, no. , pp. 36-39, 2016.
- M. Arrawatia, M. Shojaei Baghini and Girish Kumar,” Broadband Omnidirectional Antenna for GSM900, GSM1800, 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi Applications”, Accepted in IEEE APS/URSI 2017, San Diego, USA.
- M. Arrawatia, M. S. Baghini and G. Kumar, "Broadband rectenna array for RF energy harvesting," 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), Fajardo, 2016, pp. 1869-1870.
- M. Arrawatia, M. S. Baghini and G. Kumar, "Broadband RF energy harvesting system covering CDMA, GSM900, GSM1800, 3G bands with inherent impedance matching," 2016 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS), San Francisco, CA, 2016, pp. 1-3
- Arrawatia, M.; Baghini, M.S.; Kumar, G., "A dual band dual polarized bidirectional horse shoe shape antenna," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, 2015, Vancouver, Canada, pp.1948-1949, 19-24 July 2015.
- Arrawatia, M.; Baghini, M.S.; Kumar, G., "A CMOS power amplifier with 180° hybrid on-chip coupler for 4G applications," IEEE 58th International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), 2015, Fort Collins, USA, pp.1-4, 2-5 Aug. 2015.
- Arrawatia, M, V. Diddi, H. Kochar, M. Shojaei Baghini, Girish Kumar, “An Integrated CMOS RF Energy Harvester with Differential Microstrip Antenna and On-Chip Charger”, Proc. of IEEE Int. Conf. on VLSI Design 2012, Hyderabad, India, pp.209-214, 7-11 Jan. 2012.