Ph. D. IIT Delhi
Designation: Associate Professor
Dr. Kalpana Dhaka joined the institute in 2013.
Office Address : Room No. 305, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, INDIA.
Phone: +91 361 2583456 (O)
Cooperative communication, multi-hop relaying systems, multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) wireless communication systems, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR physical and MAC layer.
- K. Dhaka, R. K. Mallik, and R. Schober, "Optimal power allocation in a multi-hop decode-and-forward communication system," in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Ottawa, Canada, June 10-15 2012, pp. 4458-4462.
- K. Dhaka, R. K. Mallik, and R. Schober, " Performance analysis of a multi-hop communication system with decode-and-forward relaying," in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Kyoto, Japan, June 5-9 2011, pp. 1-6.
- K. Dhaka and R. P. Yadav, "V-BLAST MAP detection in correlated channel condition," in Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Control, Mumbai, India, January 23-24 2009, pp. 664-667.
- K. Dhaka, R. K. Mallik, and R. Schober, "Optimal power allocation in a hybrid amplify-and-forward and decode-and-forward multi-hop relay system," IET Communications, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 128-136, January 2013.
- K. Dhaka, R. K. Mallik, and R. Schober, "Performance analysis of decode-and-forward multi-hop communication: A difference equation approach," IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 339-345, February 2012.