- Workshop on innovation and entrepreneurship development in rural technology (Online March 19, 2021)
- TEQIP III Online Workshop On "Role of Science & Technology in Climate Smart Agriculture and Rural Development"
- Short-term course on "Tools and practices for New Product Development for food and bio Industries"
- Short-term course on "Challenges and opportunities in solid and liquid waste management"
- Recycle 2020 (13th to 14th February 2020)
- One week capacity building program on "Becoming a plant doctor.."
- International Conference on Next Generation Plant Production and Bioresources Utilization Technologies (NGPPBUT 2019)
- 40th Meeting of Plant Tissue Culture Association -India (PTCA-I) & International Conference on Trends in Plant Sciences and Agrobiotechnology - 2019 (ICTPA-2019)
- Short term course on "Tailoring Technologies for Rural Sector: Development and Dissemination" 29th Oct to 2nd Nov 2018
- " One week training workshop on Ecosystem Approaches to Water and Food Security for Rural Wellbeing" 10-14th September 2018
- 15th Feb 2018: Technology Vision 2035 Dissemination workshop
- 17th Feb 2018: Stakeholders’ Consultation Workshop for Sustainable Agriculture in North-Eastern Region under Global Technology Watch Group (GTWG) project on Climate Change
- NE Regional stakeholders' workshop on Global Technology Watch Group-(Sustainable Agriculture)
- 1st Rural Dialogue at IITG from 6th to 7th July 2018
- List of Shortlisted candidates for PhD interview
- Sample call letter for PhD Interview
- List of Shortlisted candidates for M. Tech. interview
- Sample call letter for M. Tech Interview
- Time Table for July-November 2020 Semester (RT)
- Notice regarding Day wise Calendar (Revised)
- Congratulations to Mr. Dibojit Pathak (M. Tech. 2020) on being selected as Fellow for the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2020-21
- Mr. Sapunii Sebastian won the Idea Exposition (Online) on "INNOVATIONS IN AGRICULTURE AND SUSTAINABILITY" organised by BIRAC Regional Innovation Centre (BRIC) in collaboration with IKP and Guwahati Biotech Park on July 16 & 17, 2020.
- Advertisement for Best Thesis Award
- Master Time-Table for January - May 2020 Semester
- Class Room Allocation for January - May 2020 Semester
- Nihal Gujre won second prize in a Travelogue writing competition, held during "Hindi Fortnight-2019" at IIT Guwahati
- Heena Kauser won second prize for poster presentation at NEC 2019 organized by IIT Bombay
- Distinguished paper award in ICoRD 2019 (held at IISc Bangalore) was awarded to Mr. Bibhuti Ranjan Bhattacharjya and Prof. S. K. Kakoty for the paper "A Study on the Anthropometry of the Hira Community of Assam: Its Use in Redesigning a Pottery Wheel"
- Proceedings of 1st Rural Dialogue
- Invited talk by Mr. Jayanta Kumar Sarma on "Indigenous Knowledge System base practices and glimpses of traditional technology- Some observations from NER, India". Schedule: 03:00PM, 15th November 2017
- MoU Signed between Centre and ICCo India