The proceedings of the XXVII IUPAP Conference on Computational Physics will appear in Open Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series. All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.
Manuscripts for the proceedings of CCP2015:
All registered participants are eligible to submit full paper. No manuscripts less than 4 pages will be accepted. The maximum length of the manuscript is:
Presenters are strongly encouraged to submit a paper related to their presentations given at CCP2015. All papers are subject to peer review before publication.
Submit your paper:
Manuscripts, prepared according to the author guidelines (summarized below) should be submitted in the form of a single pdf file in user profile after login. The deadline for submission of manuscripts is February 29, 2016.Submit paper
Preparing your paper:
IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF. Full instructions on preparing your paper, along with templates, can be found on the IOP Conference Series website.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
What you need to provide:
- The PDF file of your paper: when preparing your paper ensure that you follow the author guidelines. When preparing your paper please check that:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are at least 25mm all round.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or poor resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proof read is conducted to check standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
- Ensure that your paper includes an abstract.
- Any multimedia files you wish to publish online
- JPCS encourages authors to submit multimedia files to enhance the online versions of published research articles.
Publication Licence for Open Access Proceedings Papers: IOP Conference Series operates a publishing licence, under which authors retain copyright of their papers and they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the licence and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the licence.
The licence terms and conditions are available online.
Journal enquiries:IOP Conference Series
- Registration begins: June 1, 2015
- Last date of registration and abstract submission: September 30, 2015
[ Extended upto October 6, 2015 ]
Abstract Submission open until
October 23, 2015 for Posters only.
- Decision on abstracts: By October 15, 2015
- Last date of registration fee payment: October 31, 2015
[ Extended upto November 6, 2015 ]
- Late registration fee payment: November 7 - 15, 2015
- Last date of full paper submission: February 29, 2016
Sitangshu Bikas Santra,
Department of Physics,
IIT Guwahati, Guwahati - 781 039,
IMSc, Chennai - 600 113, India
Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org