A certificate can be issued verifying whether a person was a student of this Institute and whether he/she obtained certain degree from this Institute. The fee for verification certificate is Rs.1000 per student.
For providing verified certificate, you have to provide the following information:
Documents to be furnished by the verification agencies (Send to email@example.com or Via post to the contact address mention below):
- Scanned copy of the original transcript.
- Scanned copy of the original/provisional degree certificate.
The Institute may send transcripts or various certificates to the student/ex-student on payment of postage as mentioned below.The role of the Institute in sending the documents is limited to booking it at the post office or with the courier. The Institute is not responsible for the safe passage and delivery of the documents to the addressee.
- Within India,
- by registered post or Speed Post -Rs.200(USD 20 for overseas payment)
- by Courier -Rs.500(USD 50 for overseas payment)
- by SpeedPost/EMS -Rs.1500 (USD 150 for overseas payment)
- by Courier - As per actuals.