CE 101 Engineering Drawing 2-0-3-7
Importance of engineering drawing; Conventions and standards: ISO; Orthographic projections: points, lines, planes and solids; Sections of solids; Isometric projections; Development of surfaces; Intersection of solids., Introduction to a Computer Aided Drafting software, basic commands of two dimensional drafting. Application of orthographic and isometric Projections in the software.
1. N D Bhatt and V M Panchal, Engineering Drawing Plane and Solid Geometry, 53rd Edition Charator Publishing House, 2014.
2. K Venugopal and V Prabhu Raja, Engineering Drawing+ AutoCAD, 5 th Edition, New Age International, 2011.
3. D A Jolhe, Engineering Drawing with an Introduction to AutoCAD, McGraw Hill Education 2017.
4. T E French, C J Vierck and R J Foster, Graphic Science and Design, 4th Edition, McGraw Hill, 1984.
5. W J Luzadder and J M Duff, Fundamentals of Engineering Drawing, 11th Edition, PHI, 2012
6. F.E. Giesecke, A.Mitchell H.C.Spencer, I.L Hill, R.O.Loving, J.T. Dygdon, J.E. Novak, Engineering Drawing 8th Edition, Person Prentice Hall, 2000