Awards and Honours
25. Elected as FRSB (Fellow, Royal Society of Biology, United Kingdom ) : 1-January 2018 onward
24. Member, Board of Governors (April 2017 onward), The Biotech Research Society of India (BRSI).
23. Vice President , Bioinformatics and Drug Discovery Society [BIDDS] (July 2017 onward)
19. Elected as FABP (Fellow, Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy ) in recognition of outstanding research contributions to Medical Biotechnology (2014) Photo 1
18. Prof. Umakant Sinha Memorial Award of the Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) for the year 2013-2014
16. Malviya Memorial Award (Young Faculty) for 2011 by Biotech Research Society of India (Nov., 2012). Link for Photograph
15. Elected as Fellow of National Academy of Biological Sciences (July, 2013).
13. Innovative Young Biotechnologist Award for 2009 (IYBA-2009) by DBT. Government of India February 2010 [Gold medal,Citation,Cash prize Rs. 3 Lakhs for 3 years period along with a major project funding]. Link for Photographs 1, 2
9. Young Scientist Award for 2011 by Society of Applied Biotechnology, Award ceremony was held at Kolhapur, Maharashtra, Feb. 24, 2012. PHOTOGRAPHS
8. Awarded "Bharat Joyoti Award" for meritorious services and outstanding performance by India International Friendship Society (2012).
7. Associate Fellow: National Academy of Agriculture Sciences, India.
6. Selected as MNASc (Member, The National Academy of Sciences, India). April 2010.
5. Selected for Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award 2017.
4.Senior Research Fellowship, CSIR, Government of India.
3.Fellowship from Intituto Pasteur-Foundazione Cenci Biolognetti, Rome, Italy.
2.Junior Research Fellowship, CSIR, Government of India.
1.Qualified national eligibility test (CSIR-NET), for research fellowship and eligibility for lectureship.
16. Reviewer of several journals. Some recent verified records available on Publons
15 Editorial Board Member: Scientific Report (Impact factor 5.56), Nature Publishing Group
14. Associate Editor : BMC Biotechnology (Impact factor 2.59) : July 2014 onward
13. Editorial Board Member: Protein and Peptide Letters [Bentham Science Journal; Impact factor 1.99) : Jan. 2014 onward
12. Editor: Journal of Proteins and Proteomics: Dec. 2008 onward
11. Editorial Board member: Dataset Papers in Biology [Biotechnology section and Biophysics section]: 2013-2014
10. Editorial Board member: ISRN Structural Biology (Hindawi Journal): 2013 onward
9. Editorial Board member: Cloning & Transgenesis (Omics Group Journal): 2013 onward
8. Editorial Advisory board: Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences.
7. Editor: Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Reviews : Dec. 2008 onward
6. Editorial Advisory board: International Journal of Medical Sciences and Technology.
5. Editorial Advisory board: International Journal of Life Sciences and Technology.
4. Editorial Advisory board: International Journal of BioSciences, Healthcare Technology and Management (IJBHTM).
3. Editor board member of International Journal of BioSciences and Technology; International Journal of Biological Sciences and Technology; International Journal of BioSciences, Psychiatry and Technology ; International Journal of Innovation; International Journal of BioSciences, Agriculture and Technology.
2. Editorial Review Board member of Scientific Journals International (SJI).
1. Reviewer for several journals like Biochemistry (ACS), Phytochemistry, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry (ACS), Process Biochemistry, Parasitology International, Experimental parasitology, Parasitology Research, Acta Tropica, PLOS journals, and Molecular Biology Reviews etc.
9. Mr. Gundappa Saha, PhD Student in the lab, for prestigious scholarship Prime Minister Fellowship for Doctoral Reseach in collaboration with cadila pharmaceuticals (March 2016 onward)
8. Prakash Saudagar and Vikash Kumar Dubey. "Betulin attached to functionalized carbon nanotubes showed better efficacy against Leishmania parasite". 2nd International Conference on Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine-2015 (ICIDN-2015), Kathmandu, Nepal,December 15-18, 2015. [ Best poster Award ].
7. Mr. Ritesh Kumar , PhD student with Dr. V.K. Dubey, received Best poster Award at International Conference on "Future Prospects of Advancements in Biological Sciences, Health Issues & Environmental Protection; on 07 - 08 Feb, 2014 at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Lucknow
6. Ms. Mousumi Das, PhD student with Dr. V.K. Dubey, received Best Oral Presentation Award during International Conference on Health, Environment and Industrial Biotechnology BioSangam -2013. Allahabad, November 21 - 23, 2013
5. Mr. Prakash Saudagar, PhD student with Dr. V.K. Dubey, received Best poster Awardduring 80th Annual Meeting of Society of Biological Chemists, India held at Lucknow, November 12-15, 2011.
4.Mr. Anil Kumar Shukla, Ph.D student withr Dr. V.K. Dubey, has been awarded travel award by Department of Science and Technology for attending European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) meeting 2011 held at Vienna.
3. Ms. Nandini Sarkar, PhD student with Dr. V.K. Dubey, awarded International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB) full travel fellowship to attend 21st IUBMB and 12th Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemists and Molecular Biologists (FAOBMB) International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology held during 2-7 August 2009 in Shanghai, China.
2. Ms. Nandini Sarkar, PhD student with Dr. V.K. Dubey, received Young Scientist Program Award : 21st International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (IUBMB) and 12th Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemists and Molecular Biologists (FAOBMB) International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology held during 2-7 August 2009 in Shanghai, China.
1. Ms. Nandini Sarkar, PhD student with Dr. V.K. Dubey, received B.S Narasinga Rao Best Poster presentation Award during 77th Annual Meeting of Society of Biological Chemists, India held at IIT Madras, Chennai December 18-20, 2008.