- Post-Doctoral Research Scholar (September-2014 to May-2016), Instituto de Matemáticas,
- Post-Doctoral Research Scholar, (January-2014 to August-2014), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Dept. of Mathematics,
IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India.
Title of the Thesis: Elliptic equations with singular discontinuous nonlinearities and variable exponents.
Advisors: Dr. K. Sreenadh (IIT Delhi) and Dr. S. Prashanth (TIFR-CAM)
School of Mathematics,
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, India.
B.Sc B.Ed. (Integrated) ,
Regional Institute of Education(NCERT), Bhopal, India.
- Awarded Distinction in Doctoral Research for 2014 by Indian Institute of Technology Delhi.
- Awarded DGAPA postdoctoral fellowship from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Awarded postdoctoral fellowship from National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM).
- Awarded Charpak Fellowship-2012 (CEFIPRA) for collaborative research work at Laboratoire de Mathematiques et de Leurs Applications (LMAP), Pau (France).
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México,
Centre for Applied Mathematics,