Electro Medical and Speech Technology Laboratory (EMST)
Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
Guwahati, Assam, India - 781039
· Coding skills: MATLAB, PYTHON, C
· Simulation skills: MULTISIM, MATLAB, PSPICE
· Type-setting skills: LATEX
Languages: Hindi, English
Hobbies: Painting, sketching, music, photo-editing
· Embedded programming skills: ARDUINO
· Lab-equipments handled: CRO, DSO, FG, BIOPAC physiological data recording system (MP36,45,150,160), CNAP 500 monitor
· Other software skills: MS Office, Photoshop, Cyberlink Power Director, Audacity
(1) PhD Thesis: Analysis of Cardiac Activity using Seismocardiogram (SCG) Signal.
(2) Development of hardware circuitary for SCG signal acquisition.
(3) M.Tech Thesis: Delineation Framework for Electrocardiogram (ECG) and
Photoplethysmogram (PPG) Signals
(4) Design of Biometric Recognition System based on ECG Signals
(5) Design of Biometric Recognition System based on PPG Signals
(6) Brain Tumor Detection using Brain-MRI Images
(7) Small Motion Magnification using Automated RoI Selection
(1) Scholorship holder of MHRD fellowship, Govt. of India.
(2) Member of IEEE community
(3) Reviewer of IEEE Journals.
(4) Speaker, Workshop on AI in Healthcare Engineering, NECBH, IIT Guwahati, March 28-
(5) Speaker, Workshop on MATLAB, RSF-EEE, IIT Guwahati, March 09-10, 2019.
(6) Student Member, Organizing Committee, Workshop on AI in Healthcare Engineering,
NECBH, IIT Guwahati, March 28-30, 2019.
(7) Contributed for book-preparation, ”Computer Vision and Image Processing:
Fundamentals and Applications”, CRC Press, 2019.
(8) Attended workshop on ``Tutorial Series on Deep Learning using Tensorflow (TSDLT),”
IEEE Branch, IIT Guwahati, Oct. 2018.
(9) Student Member, Organizing Committee, ``Algorithms and Architectures for High
Efficiency Video Coding,” TEQIP, KIC, IIT Guwahati, Sept. 05-09, 2016.
(10) Student Coordinator, Training and Placement Cell, IIT Bhubaneswar, 2014-2015.
(11) Winner of “SCIENCE EXHIBITION” with my model DCS at SSCET Bhilai, 2009.
(12) Attended workshop on “BOT-VIRTUAL”(ROBOTICS) at VNIT Nagpur.
(13) Attended workshop on “ETHICAL-HACKING EXPERT” by techdefence at OPJIT
(14) Winner in block level SANSKRITI GYAN PARISHA in school, 2004.
(15) Class-Representative and House-Captain In school level.
(1) Digital Electronics Circuit Lab
(2) Analog Electronics Lab
(3) Signal and System Lab
(4) Signal and System Tutorial
(5) Computer Vision
(6) Design Laboratory
(7) Basic Electronics Tutorial
(8) Probability and Randam Processes Tutorial
(1) Silver medal, Chess Championship, Dibang Hostel, IIT Guwahati, 2017.
(2) Silver medal, Badminton, EEE Dept., IIT Guwahati, 2019 (organized by RSF-EEE).
(3) Member, organizing committee, SUPER-SIX CRICKET CUP 2008, SSCET Bhilai in
1. Tilendra Choudhary, M.K. Bhuyan, and L.N. Sharma, “Delineation and Analysis of Seismocardiographic Systole and Diastole Profiles,”IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 2020. doi: 10.1109/TIM.2020.3007295
2. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, M.K. Bhuyan, and K. Bora, “Identification of Human Breathing-States Using Cardiac-Vibrational Signal for m-Health Applications,”IEEE Sensors Journal, 2020. doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2020.3025384
3. Tilendra Choudhary, M.K. Bhuyan, and L.N. Sharma, “A Novel Method for Aortic Valve Opening Phase Detection Using SCG Signal," IEEE Sensors Journal, 2019. doi: 10.1109/JSEN.2019.2944235
4. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “Automatic Detection of Aortic Valve Opening using Seismocardiography in Healthy Individuals," IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 1032-1040, 2019.
5. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “Heart Sound Extraction from Sternal Seismocardiographic Signal,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 482-486, 2018.
6. Tilendra Choudhary, M.K. Bhuyan, and L.N. Sharma, “Orthogonal Subspace Projection based Framework to Extract Heart Cycles from SCG Signal,” Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Elsevier, vol. 50, pp. 45-51, 2019.
7. M. S. Manikandan, B. Ramkumar, P. S. Deshpande, and Tilendra Choudhary, "Robust Detection of Premature Ventricular Contractions using Sparse Signal Decomposition and Temporal Features," in Healthcare Technology Letters, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 141-148, 2015.
1. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “Method and Technology for Accelerometric Signal Recording of a Novel Vibrocarotidogram (ViCG) with Seismocardiogram (SCG)," Indian Patent, 2020. Ref. No.: 202031026802
2. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “Device and Method for Seismocardiography Recording and Monitoring in Mobile Device for Healthcare Applications," Indian Patent, 2020. Ref. No.: 202031027314
;no. 3, pp. 1032-1040, 2019.
1. Tilendra Choudhary, M.K. Bhuyan, and L.N. Sharma, “Effect of Respiratory Effort Levels on SCG Signals,” in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. TENSYMP, 2019.
2. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “Suppression of Artifacts from Seismocardiogram Signal using Two-Stage Kalman Filtering Model,” in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. SPCOM, Bangalore, 2018.
3. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “Standalone Heartbeat Extraction in SCG signal using Variational Mode Decomposition,” in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET), Chennai, 2018.
4. Tilendra Choudhary, L.N. Sharma, and M.K. Bhuyan, “SPECTRACENTROGRAM : A Time-Frequency Distribution for Signal Processing Applications,” in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. Intelligent Informatics and BioMedical Sciences (ICIIBMS), Thailand, 2018.
5. M. Kumar, Tilendra Choudhary, and M. K. Bhuyan, "Small Motion Magnification Using Automated RoI Selection and Spatial Co-ordinate Approach," in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET), Chennai, 2018, pp. 1-4.
6. Tilendra Choudhary and M. S. Manikandan, "Robust Photoplethysmographic (PPG) based Biometric Authentication for Wireless Body Area Networks and m-Health Applications," in Proc. IEEE National Conference on Communication (NCC), Guwahati, 2016, pp. 1-6.
7. D. Sarma, M. K. Tarafder, Tilendra Choudhary, and K. K. Sarma, "An Energy Efficient Image Communication Framework for Bandlimited Wireless Sensor Networks," in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. on Accessibility to Digital World (ICADW), Guwahati, 2016, pp. 197-201.
8. Tilendra Choudhary and M. S. Manikandan, "A novel unified framework for noise-robust ECG-based biometric authentication," in Proc. IEEE Intr. Conf. on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN), 2015, pp. 186-191.