E-Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.Tech(2005-09) in Biotechnology from Bharathidasan University (BDU), Tiruchirapalli
- M.Tech(2009-11) in Industrial Biotechnolgy from National Institute of Technology Karnataka(NITK), Surathkal
- Pursing PhD(From Jan 2014) in Biotechnology on
Real time Monitoring and Control of Hyaluronic acid production using PAT technology
- Multivariate modelling and Chemometrics
- Process Dynamics and control
- Monitoring and Control of Bioprocess Systems
- patent application on Design and Development of Fermentation Calorimeter for Bioprocess Monitoring and Control Applicaitons
- Naresh Mohan, & Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam (2017). Heat Compensation Calorimeter as Process Analytical Tool to Monitor and Control Bioprocess systems; Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, ACS Publications DOI:10.1021/acs.iecr.7b01367
- Naresh Mohan, Rengesh Balakrishnan & Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam(2015). Optimization and effect of dairy industrial waste as media components in the production of hyaluronic acid by Streptococcus thermophilus; Preparative Biochemistry & Biotechnology, Taylor and Francis Publications. DOI:10.1080/10826068.2015.1128446
- Naresh Mohan, Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam (2016).Process Design and Optimization for Platform Chemical Biorefinery, DOI: 10.1016/B978-0-12-802980-0.00025-0
- Naresh Mohan, Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam, Development of fermentation calorimeter with improved sensitivity for bioprocess monitoring and control applications. XIX ISBC conference, June 22-24, Basel, Switzerland.
- Naresh Mohan, Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam, Development of heat flux biocalorimeter as a PAT (Process analytical technology) tool to investigate rapid metabolic changes in a bioprocess system. Bioprocessing India (BPI-2015), December 17-19, Chennai, India.
- Naresh Mohan, Rengesh Balakrishnan, Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam, Optimized production of ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid production by S.thermophilus employing dairy industrial waste supplement. Second symposium on Advances in Sustainable Polymers (APS-2015), January 21-22, Guwahati, India.
- Naresh Mohan, Rengesh Balakrishnan, Senthilkumar Sivaprakasam, Optimized production of ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid production by S.thermophilus employing dairy industrial waste supplement. International conference on emerging trends in Biotechnology (ICETB-14) November 6-9, New Delhi, India
Conference Oral/Poster presentations: