KIRAN KUMAR GALI
E-Mail id: email@example.com
- B.Tech(1997-2001) in Chemical Engineering from A.U.College of Engineering, Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- M.Tech(2001-03) in Biotechnology from A.U.College of Engineering, Andhra University, Vishakapatnam
- Pursing PhD(From Dec 2014) in Centre of excellence for Sustainable polymers on
D-Lactic acid Production
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Scale Up Studies
- Real-time Monitoring and Control of Bioprocess Systems
- Kiran Kumar Gali, D. Sri Rami Reddy, S. Yagnika, T. Nischala and Annie S. Jacob
Exploitation of Aqueous Plant Extracts for Reduction of Fungal Growth and Detoxification of AflatoxinsKMITL Sci. Tech. J. Vol. 10 No. 2 Jul. - Dec. 2010 page :52-62
- Kiran Kumar Gali, Navya Jonnala, Naga Deepthi.P and Padmini.B,
Bioethanol: A CBP Approach for the production of Liquid Biofuel from Lignocellulose, An International Conference on Global Environment and its Sustainability: Implications and Strategies (GESIS-2010) to be held on 7th November, 2010 conducted at SRM Vivekananda College, Chennai organized by Indian Society for Education and Environment (ISEE) ,Chennai-INDIA.)
- Kiran Kumar Gali, D.Sri Rami Reddy, S.Yagnika, T.Nischala, Annie.S.J,
Exploitation of Aqueous Plant Extracts for Reduction of fungal growth and Detoxification of Aflatoxins, 8th International Symposium on Biocontrol and Biotechnology (BCBT-2010) during 4th -6th October, 2010 at Pattaya, Thailand organized by King Mongkuts Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) and Khon Kaen University, Nongkhai Campus ,Thailand.
- Kiran Kumar Gali , Garapati Hanumantha Rao and Swetha Talluri,
An Efficient Waste-Management Approach for Disposal of Used Cooking Oil by Transesterification in Cutinase Bioreactors, An International Conference on Frontiers in Biological Sciences(INCOFIBS-2010) during 1-3 October,2010 organized at NIT Rourkela-INDIA.
- Kiran Kumar Gali and Garapati Hanumantha Rao,
A Novel approach for the Production of Biodiesel from Waste Cooking Oil by using Cutinase Bioreactorsaccepted for presentation in 14th International Biotechnology Symposium and Exhibition Biotechnology for the Sustainability of Human Society (IBTS 2010) during 14-18 September 2010 at Palacongressi, Rimini - ITALY organized by European Federation of Biotechnology.
- Kiran Kumar Gali, D.Sri Rami Reddy, S.Yagnika, T.Nistchala, Annie .S. J,
Detoxification of Aflatoxins by using Aqueous Plant Extracts, An International Conference on Biological Sciences and Engineering (ICBE-2010) on 22nd August, 2010 organized at CAFET-INNOVA Technical Society, Hyderabad-INDIA
Conference Oral/Poster presentations: