We welcome you to visit our magnetic materials group. This group carries out basic research work on magnetic materials to be used in various magnetoelectronic devices. Our research work is mainly focused on the following areas:
- Transition Metal oxide based films for spintronics
- Nanogranular magnetic materials for ultrahigh-density magnetic recording
- Multilayer thin films for soft magnetic films, exchange Bias and spin-valve structures
- Magnetic and electrical transport properties at low/high temperatures
- Nanostructural formation mechanism in rapidly solidified material and mechanically alloyed powders
- Magnetic nanoparticles and nanocomposites
For more details, please go through individual links listed above. Thanks for visiting us . . .