· IIT Patna 2008. Served in the initial teaching of Physics courses during the creation of IIT Patna in 2008.
· Physics for NE 2006. (Physics Learning Camp for the undergraduate Students) Coordinator of the programme Physics Learning Camp for Undergraduate Students held at I.I.T. Guwahati held during November 27 -- December 2, 2006.
· NCERT Textbook 2006. Participated in editing and rewriting part of the manuscript of Physics Text Book for Class XII, during 10--14 August 2006, held at the Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, National Council of Education Research and Training, Government of India.
· Physics Olympiad 2004. Invitee to a Resource Generation Camp for Physics Olympiad at the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), 2004.
· Presented lectures entitled (1) Error Propagation in Computation and (2) Curve Fitting at the QIP Short-term Course Computational Techniques in Physics held at I.I.T. Guwahati during 1-6 August 2011.
· Presented talk entitled Do we understand Quantum Mechanics? organized by Physics students of IIT Guwahati on February 12, 2011.
· Presented talk entitled Kolmogorov and Landau in Turbulence Phenomenology in the National Workshop on Contributions and Relevance of Lev D. Landau held at J. College, Chapra, during 20-21 November 2008 (while at IIT Patna).
· Presented lectures entitled (1) Quantum Computation and (2) Relativistic Quantum Mechanics at the QIP Short-term Course A Roadmap of Quantum Mechanics to String Theory held at I.I.T. Guwahati during 3-7 September 2007.
· Presented talk entitled Quantum Computation—Principles and Applications, at the Physics Learning Camp for Undergraduate Students, at I.I.T. Guwahati held during November 27 -- December 2, 2006.
· Presented talk entitled Critical Phenomena and Some Related Developments, the 112th lecture in the IITG Mathematics Seminar Series, held by the Department of Mathematics, I.I.T. Guwahati, on 9 August 2005.
· Presented talk entitled The Calculus of Variation and Physics as a topic for Mathematics in Physics — Role of Mathematics in Science and Technology, at the Mathematics Day, held by the Department of Mathematics, I.I.T. Guwahati, on 21 August 2004.