Ph.D. Thesis Title :
An experimental investigation of Rotational-Magnetorheological Abrasive
Flow Finishing (R-MRAFF) process
* 2011 : Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering, Specialization: Manufacturing Science) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
and a CFD-based numerical study of MRAFF process
Thesis Guide : Prof. V. K. Jain & Prof. P. S. Ghoshdastidar
* 2004 : M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering, Specialization: Manufacturing Science) Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
M. Tech Thesis Guide : Prof. V. K. Jain
* 2001 : B. E. (Production Engineering, Jadavpur University, W.B., India)
1. Faculty Incharge of Mechanical Engg. Department Time Table committe, 2012 - Till now.
- 1. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Springer.
- 2. Machining Science and Technology, Taylor & Francis.
- 3. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Elsevier.
- 4. Journal of Engineering Manufacture, IMechE, SAGE
- 5. Material and Manufacturing Processes, Taylor & Francis.
- 6. Measurement, Elsevier.
- "Awarded ‘2012 AM Strickland Prize’ by Manufacturing Industries Division of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
for paper 'Computational fluid dynamics simulation and experiential
investigations into the magnetic-field-assisted nano-finishing process'
by Manas Das, V. K. Jain, P. S. Ghoshdastidar published in the
Journal of Engineering Manufacture (Proceedings of the Institution of
Mechanical Engineers, Part B).