PhD (IIT Kharagpur, India)
S.R. Ahamed joined the institute in April 2008.
Office Address: Room No. 304, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, INDIA.
Phone: +91-361-2582520 (O)
Fax: +91-361-2582542, 2690762
Adaptive Signal Processing, VLSI Signal Processing, Biomedical Signal Processing, Mobile Communications.
January-May 2017 : EE102: Basic Electronics Laboratory
Reviewer, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II.
Shaik Rafi Ahamed, M. Chakraborty, "Low Complexity Adaptive Equalization: A Block Floating Point based approach" published by VDM Verlag Dr. Muller, Germany, Sept. 2009.
M. Z. U. Rahman, S. R. Ahamed and D. V. R. K. Reddy,"Cancellation of Artifacts in the ECG signals using Block adaptive filtering techniques", Research book entitled "Software Tools and Algorithms for Biological Systems" published by Springer, November 2010. (In Press)
- M. Surya Prakash, Rafi Ahamed Shaik, "Low-Area and High-Throughput Architecture for an Adaptive Filter using Distributed Arithmetic", IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems II, Vol. 60, No. 11, pp. 781-785, Nov. 2013.
- Rafi Ahamed Shaik, Mrityunjoy Chakraborty, “A Block Floating Point Treatment to Finite Precision Realization of the Adaptive Decision Feedback Equalizer”, Signal Processing, Elsevier Journal, Vol-93, Issue 5, pp. 1162-1171, May 2013.
- M. Zia Ur Rahman, Rafi Ahamed Shaik, D. V. R. K. Reddy, “Efficient and Simplified Adaptive Noise Cancellers for ECG Sensor based Remote Health Monitoring”, IEEE Sensors Journal., vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 566-573, March 2012.
- M. Zia Ur Rahman, Rafi Ahamed Shaik, D. V. R. K. Reddy, “Efficient Sign based Normalized Adaptive Filtering Techniques for Cancelation of Artifacts in ECG Signals: Application to Wireless Biotelemetry”, Signal Processing, Elsevier Journal, Vol-91, pp. 225-239, Feb. 2011.
- Mrityunjoy Chakraborty, Rafiahamed Shaik and Moon Ho Lee "A Block Floating Point Based Realization of the Block LMS Algorithm", IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems II, Vol. 53, No. 9, pp. 812-816, Sept 2006.
- Mrityunjoy Chakraborty, Rafiahamed Shaik and Moon Ho Lee "An Efficient Implementation of The Sign LMS Algorithm using Block Floating Point Format," EURASIP Journal on Advances In Signal Processing, Vol. 2007.