D. Phil. (University of Sussex, Brighton, UK)
S. Majhi joined the institute in 1999.
Office Address: Room No. 104, EEE Department, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, INDIA.
Phone: +91-361-2582508 (Office)
Relay Based Identification and Autotuning, Control Systems, Control Theory Applications.
- Advanced Control Theory-A Relay Feedback Approach, Cengage India/Cengage Asia Ltd., 2009.
- Digital Control Systems ( CD Cell, QIP, IIT Guwahati, 2011)
- PID Control in the Third Millennium (Contributed a Chapter titled Control Structures for Time Delay Systems)
- Kasi V., Majhi S. and Gogoi A., Medelling and Estimation of DC-DC Buck Converter Dynamics using Relay Feedback Output with Performance Evaluation, IEEE Trans on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSII.2018.2843526
- Kasi V., Majhi S. and Gogoi A., Identification of DC-DC Buck Converter Dynamics using Relay Feedback Method with Experimental Validation, IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, http://dx.doi.org/10.1049/iet-cds.2017.0542
- Meher T. and Majhi S., Relay Based Identification of Hammerstein Model, International Journal of Dynamics and Control, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40435-018-0395-1
- Bajarangbali, and Majhi S., Estimation of First and Second Order Process Models, Proceedings of The National Academy of Sciences (NASA) India, http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40010-017-0357-6
- Kasi V., Majhi S. and Gogoi A., Identification and PID Tuning Techniques for Stable and Unstable SOPDT Processes, International Journal of Dynamics and Control, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40435-017-0362-2
- Ghorai P., Majhi S. and Pandey S., A Real-Time Approach for Dead-Time Plant Transfer Function Modeling Based on Relay Autotuning, International Journal of Dynamics and Control, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40435-017-0359-x
- Naik MB., Kumar P. and Majhi S., Optimal Number of E-Buses in the Solar Assisted Smart Public Transit System and Its Failure Analysis, IET Electrical Systems in Transportation, Vol. 8(1), pp. 61-70, March 2018
- Karteek Y.V., Kar I. and Majhi S., Consensus of Distributed Second Order Multi-agent System with Saturation and Uneven Time-Delays, 3rd IFAC Conf on Advances in Control and Optimization of Dynamical Systems, Hyderabad, India, Feb 18-22 2018.