Call for Papers
We invite a 300-600 word abstract (with examples) in three categories:
- Concerns in Display Typography Design (Academic Research/Presentations)
- Innovative applications of Display Typography Design (Industry Presentations/Case Studies)
- Student projects in Display Typography Design (Student Projects)
Abstract Guidelines:The abstract submission should include the following:
- Title of the paper
- Abstract of the paper
- Three to four images of the work described
- Author name, Designation, Organisation and contact details (including email)
- Category of submission ( Academic / Industry / Student)
The total number of words including the title, keywords and the abstract should be a maximum of 750 words.
Paper and Presentation Details:The selection of abstract is through blind jury.
Selected papers will need to be orally presented by the author/s during the conference on 8th or 9th March 2013 at DoD, IIT Guwahati. The time duration for each of the paper presentations is 20/15/10 minutes followed by 5 minutes for discussion along with Q & A. The selected papers will be published during the time of the conference.
Formatting guidelines as well as a template for the full paper will be supplied along with the acceptance mail of the abstract.
Deadlines:Deadline for abstract submission: 1st September 2012
Declaration of accepted abstracts: 1st October 2012
Deadline for submission of full paper: 15th December 2012
Please submit the abstract (subject line: Abstract submission)by mailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org