- Accommodation details for the candidates of IPDF, Department of Chemical Engineering
Male Candidates: New Guest House on twine sharing basis (click here for location)
Female Candidates: New Guest House on twine sharing basis (click here for location)
- List of shortlisted candidates for presentation and interview for IPDF programme at Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati (click here for the list | clcik here for venue, date and time etc. )
- List of Selected Candidates for Admission in to Ph.D. Programme of The Department of Chemical Engineering (January2018-May2018 Session)
- Common Letter of Admission Offer for M.Tech Programme in Chemical Engineering from IIT Guwahati for Round-1 of COAP
- Important Announcement to all candidates having valid GATE Score and applied for MTech programmes in Department of Chemical Engineering
--In order to view admission offers, you are required to register at Common Offer Acceptance Portal at the link: Click here
**Registration portal will open from 18 May, 2017 at 17:00 hours.
- Ph. D Selection 2016
- M. Tech Selection 2016
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Counseling, for Admission in to the M.Tech. programme of Chemical Engineering Department on May 16, 2016 (Monday) at 9:00 AM
- List of selected Candidates for admission to Ph.D. programme for the session December 2015
- List of shortlisted candidates for PhD Interview for January 2017 session in Department of Chemical Engineering
- Hostel accommodation for PhD interview for January-2017 Session in Department of Chemical Engineering
- Umiam Hostel for male candidates
- Subansiri Hostel for female candidates (Note: Please contact caretakers office of the concerned hostel after arrival)
- Registration Guidelines For New PhD Students
- List of Selected Candidates for Admission into Ph.D Programme for the Academic Session January 2017- May 2017
- List of shortlisted candidates for PhD Interview for July 2017 session in the Department of Chemical Engineering
- Hostel accommodation for candidates for PhD interview for July 2017 session in the Department of Chemical Engineerin--Kameng Hostel for male (from 28.05.2017 to 30.05.2017 --Dhansiri Hostel for female (from 28.05.2017 to 30.05.2017)**Note: Please contact respective care taker after arrival
- List of shortlisted candidates for IPDF Programe (2018-2019) for Presentation and Interview at Department of Chemical Engineering Download sample call letter
- List of shortlisted IPDF candidates for Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati (click here for the list) (click here for sample call letter)
- The presentation will be held in the Department of Chemical Engineering on 28th January 2019 at 9.30 A.M. in the Department. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the respective department/center notice board.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates ONLY will be held on 29th January 2019 in the Board Room/Interview Room, 1st Floor, Administrative Building, IIT Guwahati at 9.30 A.M. You are requested to report for Interview at 9.00 A.M. on 29th January 2019 in the lobby of the Senate hall for attendance.
- You are further requested to produce the following documents in original and also self attested photocopies of the documents along with this call letter to the department/center:
- Original certificate and mark sheets from 10th standard onwards
- Proof of age
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- NOC from the employer (if employed)
- Accommodation will be provided at IIT Guwahati Guest house (Contact No. 0361-258-2899/2900 and 0361-269-0774) on payment basis as per Institutes norms. On arrival at IIT Guwahati, you are requested to contact the Care Taker of the Guest house as per the number given above.
- Indo-Japan Bilateral Symposium on Future Perspective of Bioresource Utilization in North-Eastern Region, February 1 - 4, 2018. Know more..(click here)
- Fourth International Symposium on Advances in Sustainable Polymers, January 8 - 11, 2018. Know more.. (click here)
- A GIAN course on "Physical Modelling of Multiphase Processes in Mineral and Chemical Processing" is being organised at IIT Guwahati on 23-28 Oct at IIT Guwahati. Know more..(click here).
- GIAN Course on Petroleum Reservoir Simulation, 18-29 July 2016
- GIAN course on Integration of Molecular Design to Process Simulation for the Development of Industrial Chemical Products and Processes from 12th to 17th December,2016
- TEQIP III National Short Term Courses on "State-of-the-art Computational Tools in Science and Engineering" (Module I: July 9 - 13, 2018) & "Recent Advances in Materials, Energy and Environmental Engineering" (Module II: July 16 - 20, 2018)
- GIAN Course on density Functional Theory for Heterogeneous Catalysis (August 06 - 11, 2018)