- “Computational Fluid Dynamics Study on Upgrading of Pine Pyrolytic Bio-oil in Fixed Bed Reactor” in TEQIP sponsored two day national seminar on “Process Intensification in Process Industries” organized by University College of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500007, India (March 25, 2016).
- “Simulations of Catalytic Reactive Multiphase Flows using CFD – Case Study on Upgrading Bio-oil” in TEQIP short term course on “Advanced Clean Fuel Technologies and Alternative Energy Systems”, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, (March 11, 2016).
- “Numerical Study on Upgradation of Bio-oil in Upflow Fixed Bed Reactor” in 68th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (CHEMCON – 2015), IIT Guwahati, India, (Dec. 30, 2015).
- “Power-law Fluids Flow and Heat/Mass Transfer Phenomena of Spherical Particles with Full Slip, Partial Slip and No-Slip Surface Boundary Conditions” in International
- Conference on Computational Heat and Mass Transfer organized by Department of Mathematics, NIT Warangal, India (Dec. 01, 2015).
- “CFD Study on Effects of Impurities on Hydrodynamics of Low Volume Fraction Bubble Swarms in Power-law Liquids” in 31st National Convection of Chemical Engineers, Institution of Engineers (India), Odisha State Centre, Bhubaneswar, India (Sept. 12, 2015).
- “Drag and Heat Transfer Coefficients of Unconfined, Confined and Multiple Spheroid Particles at Moderate Reynolds and Prandtl Numbers” in the Alumni Science Evening, Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851, London, United Kingdom (Feb. 8, 2011).
- “Design of Experimental Setups for Engineering Practice: Heat Transfer Equipment” in the Short Term Training Program, DESFEP-2008 at National Institute of Technology Warangal, sponsored by the Ministry of the Human Resource and Development, Government of India (Sep. 4, 2008).
- “Flow and drag phenomena of single and multiple fluid spheres in power-law liquids at moderate Reynolds numbers” in the Division of Mathematical and Information Sciences, CSIRO, Melbourne, Australia (May 26, 2008).