- Prabu V. “Clean Coal Technologies”, Sustainable utilization of natural resources, CRC Press (2017), pp 19-54, ISBN 9781498761833 - CAT# K28853.
- Nirmal M, Prabu V. “Unconventional Technologies for Sustainable Coal Energy in India” Sustainable Energy and Transportation, Springer (2018), pp 87-111, ISBN 978-981-10-7508-7.
- Barnali B, Prabu V. “Chemical Looping and Plasma Technologies for Gasification of Coal and Biomass” Coal and Biomass Gasification – Recent Advances and Future Challenges, Springer (2018), pp 499-520, ISBN 978-981-10-7334-2.
- Geeta K, Prabu V. CO2-O2 dry reforming based underground coal gasification using low and high ash Indian coals. Fuel. 216 (2018) 301-312.
- Geeta K, Prabu V. CO2-air based two stage gasification of low ash and high ash Indian coals in the context of underground coal gasification. Energy. 143 (2018) 822-832.
- Greg P, Prabu V. Considerations for oxidant and gasifying medium selection in underground coal gasification. Fuel Processing Technology. 165 (2017) 145-154.
- Geeta K, Prabu V. Laboratory scale studies on CO2 oxy-fuel combustion in the context of underground coal gasification. Journal of CO2 utilization. 21 (2017) 177-190.
- Surya Kanta D, Prabu V. Experimental studies on humidified/water influx O2 gasification for enhanced hydrogen production in the context of underground coal gasification, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 42 (2017) 14089-14102.
- Mallick N, Prabu V. Energy analysis on Coalbed Methane (CBM) coupled power systems. Journal of CO2 Utilization. 19 (2017) 16-27.
- Prabu V, Geeta K, CO2-Oxy underground coal gasification integrated proton exchange membrane fuel cell operating in a chemical looping mode of reforming, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 41 (2016) (84): 20063-20077.
- Ankan S, Prabu V, Thermodynamic analysis of solar energy integrated underground coal gasification in the context of cleaner fossil power generation, Energy Conversion and Management. 110 (2016) 67-77.
- Prabu V, Mallick N. Coalbed methane with CO2 sequestration: An emerging clean coal technology in India. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 50 (2015) 229-244.
- Prabu V, Geeta K, CO2 enhanced In-Situ Oxy-Coal Gasification based Carbon-Neutral Conventional Power Generating Systems, Energy. 84 (2015) 84: 672-683.
- Prabu V, Integration of In-Situ CO2-Oxy Coal gasification with Advanced Power Generating Systems performing in a Chemical Looping approach of Clean Combustion. Applied Energy. 140 (2015) 1-13.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Heat-affected zone analysis of high ash coals during ex situ experimental simulation of underground coal gasification, Fuel. 123 (2014) 167-174.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Laboratory scale studies on underground coal gasification of high ash coals for carbon neutral power generation, Energy. 46 (2012) 351-358.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Underground coal-air gasification based solid oxide fuel cell system, Applied Energy. 94 (2012) 406-414.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Integration of underground coal gasification with a solid oxide fuel cell system for clean coal utilization, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy. 37 (2012) 1677-1688.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Simulation of cavity formation in underground coal gasification using borehole combustion experiments, Energy. 36 (2011) 5854-5864.
- Mallick N, Prabu V. Enhanced Coalbed Methane integrated power generating systems, "Chemical Engineering: From Laboratory To Industry" CHEMCON 2015. 68th Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, 27-30 December 2015 IIT Guwahati, India.
- Geeta K, Prabu V. CO2 enhanced oxy-coal gasification integrated with steam turbine power plant in context of underground coal gasification, International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Challenges (SEEC-2017), 26th – 28th February 2017, Mohali, India.
- Geeta K, Prabu V. Advances in clean coal technologies in 3rd Indo-German workshop, Advances in Materials, Reaction & Separation process, 23rd- 26th February 2016, Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex technical systems, Magdeburg, Germany, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, India.
- Geeta K, Prabu V. Gasification kinetics of low and high rank coal in CO2 atmosphere in context of underground coal gasification, World Petro Coal Congress, 15th -17th February 2016, New Delhi, India.
- Surya Kanta D, Prabu, V. Experimental studies for enhanced hydrogen production in the context of water influx conditions of underground coal gasification, International conference on sustainable energy and environmental challenges, 26th – 28th February, 2017, Centre of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Mohali, India.
- Barnali Bhui, Prabu V. Direct coal fuelled chemical looping combustion under N2 and CO2 atmosphere using thermo-gravimetric analyzer, International conference on sustainable energy and environmental challenges (SEEC-2018)" ISEES, 31st December 2017-3rd January 2018, IISC Bangalore, India (Received Best oral presentation award).
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J. Simulation of cavity formation in underground coal gasification using wood borehole combustion experiments, Recent and Emerging Advances in Chemical Engineering REACH, an International Symposium on Thermodynamics and Transport processes, December 2010, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Madras
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Simulation of cavity formation in underground coal gasification using sublimation experiments, 8th Asia Pacific Conference on Combustion (ASPACC-10), December 2010, Hyderabad, India.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Clean Coal Utilization Based on Underground Coal Gasification Integrated Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Carbon dioxide Sequestration, World Renewable Energy Congress, May 2011, Linkoping, Sweden.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J, Experimental and theoretical simulation of cavity formation in Underground Coal Gasification using sublimation studies, American Chemical Society-241st National Meeting & Exposition, March 2011, Anaheim, CA, USA.
- Prabu V, Sreenivas J. Heat-affected zone analysis during ex-situ simulation of underground coal gasification. International Conference on Coal Science and Technology (ICCS&T 2013), September-2013, University Park, PA, USA.