Selected Recent Publications:
- Bhaskar Jyoti Medhi, Vipin Agrawal, Anugrah Singh, Experimental investigation of particle migration in suspension flow through bifurcating microchannels, AIChEJ (2018).
- A. Ashok Kumar, Bhaskar Jyoti Medhi and Anugrah Singh, Experimental investigation of interface deformation in free surface flow of concentrated suspensions, Physics of Fluids, 28 (2016).
- Ashish K. Thokchom, S. K. Majumder, Anugrah Singh, Internal fluid motion and particle transport in externally heated sessile droplets, AIChEJ, 62 (2016).
- S. Yadav, M. M. Reddy, Anugrah Singh, Shear-induced particle migration in three dimensional bifurcation channel, Int. J. Multiphase Flow, 76(2015).
- A. K. Thokchom, R. Swaminathan, Anugrah Singh, Fluid flow and particle dynamics inside an evaporating droplet containing lie bacteria displaying chemotaxis, Langmuir, 30 (2014).
- M. Mallikarjuna Reddy, Anugrah Singh, Flow of concentrated suspension through oblique bifurcating channels, AIChEJ., 60 (2014).
- A. K. Thokchom, A. Gupta, P. J. Jaijus and Anugrah Singh, Analysis of fluid flow and particle transport in evaporating droplets exposed to infrared heating, Int. J. heat and Mass Transfer, 68 (2014).
- Anugrah Singh, Dynamics of suspension of spherical doublets in simple shear and pressure driven flow, Chemical Engineering Science, 104 (2013).
- G.M. Yezaz Ahmad and Anugrah Singh, Numerical simulation of particle migration in asymmetric bifurcation channel, J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech. 166 (2011).
- Amit Ahuja and Anugrah Singh, Slip velocity of concentrated suspension in Couette flow, J. Rheology 53(2009).
- C. Jayageeth, V. I. Sharma and Anugrah Singh, "Dynamics of short fiber suspensions in bounded shear flow?, Int. J. Multiphase Flow 35, 261-269 (2009).