- Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, May 2014 onwards
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, February 2009-April 2014
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, January 2008 to February 2009
- Visiting Fellow, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Delaware, USA, August 2011 to July 2012
- V.V. Kulkarni, A.K. Golder and P.K. Ghosh, Critical analysis and valorization potential of battery industry sludge: speciation, risk assessment and metal recovery, J. Cleaner Prod. 2018, 171, 820-830 (Impact Factor: 5.715, Elsevier).
- R.K Das and AK Golder, Co3O4 spinel nanoparticles decorated graphite electrode: Bio-mediated synthesis and electrochemical H2O2 sensing, Electrochimica Acta 2017, 251, 415-426 (Impact Factor: 4.798, Elsevier).
- V.V. Kulkarni, A.K. Golder and P.K. Ghosh, Synthesis and characterization of carboxylic cation exchange bio-resin for heavy metal remediation, J. Haz. Mat. 2017, 341, 207-217 (Impact factor: 6.065, Elsevier).
- Ch. V. Rao and A.K. Golder, pH dependent size control, formation mechanism and antimicrobial functionality of bio-inspired AgNPs, RSC Adv. 2016, 6, 95483-95493 (Impact factor: 3.108, RSC).
- Ch. V. Rao and A.K. Golder, Development of a bio-mediated technique of silver-doping on titania, Colloids and Surf. A: Physicochem. Eng. Aspects, 2016, 506, 557-565 (Impact factor: 2.714, Elsevier).
- M. Malika, Ch. V. Rao, R.K. Das, A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Evaluation of bimetal doped TiO2 in dye fragmentation and its comparison to mono-metal doped and bare catalyst, Appl. Surf. Sci. 2016, 368, 316-324 (Impact factor: 3.387, Elsevier).
- V.V. Kulkarni, A.K. Golder and P.K. Ghosh, Synthesis of a functionalized fibrous adsorbent of high uptake capacity: a study on Pb(II) uptake and simple acidic site model development, RSC Advances 2016, 6 (7), 5341-5349 (Impact factor: 3.108, RSC).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Decomposition of drug mixture in Fenton and photo-Fenton processes: Comparison to singly treatment, evolution of inorganic ions and toxicity assay, Chemosphere 2015, 127, 254-261 (Impact factor: 4.208, Elsevier).
- Das, A.K. Golder and C. Das, Separation of Rebaudioside-A from stevia extract: Membrane selection, assessment of permeate quality and fouling behavior in laminar flow regime, Sep. Purif. Technol. 2015, 144, 8-15 (Impact factor: 3.359, Elsevier).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Chloramphenicol degradation in Fenton and photo-Fenton: Formation of Fe2+-Chloramphenicol chelate and reaction pathways, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2014, 53(42), 16196-16203 (Impact factor: 2.84, ACS).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Fenton, Photo-Fenton, H2O2-photolysis and TiO2 photo-catalysis for Dipyrone oxidation: Drug removal, mineralization, biodegradability and degradation mechanism, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2014, 53 (4), 1351–1358 (Impact factor: 2.84, ACS).
- A.S. Giri and A.K. Golder, Ciprofloxacin degradation from aqueous solution by Fenton oxidation: Reaction kinetics and degradation mechanisms, RSC Adv., 2014, 4 (13), 6738-6745 (Impact factor: 3.108, RSC).