CALDAM Indo-Canadian Pre-Conference School on Algorithms and Combinatorics
The school is being organized for PhD students and teachers in computer science and discrete mathematics during February 12-13, 2018 at Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India.
This school is organized jointly by (i)Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, India, (ii) RKM Vivekananda University , Belur, West Bengal, India and (iii) Simon Fraser University, Canada.
The school is aimed at fulfilling two purposes: (i) as a pre-conference school for CALDAM 2018, (ii) as an Indo-Canadian School on Algorithms and Combinatorics.
- Prof. Amitabha Bagchi, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, India
- Prof. Sunil Chandran, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, India
- Prof. Daya Gaur, University of Lethbridge, Canada
- Prof. Valentine Kabanets, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Dr. Kamyar Khodamoradi, Univ of Alberta, Canada
- Prof. Antonina Kolokolova, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada
- Prof. Bojan Mohar, Simon Fraser Univ, Canada
- Dr. Joydeep Mukerjee, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- Dr. Arti Pandey, Indian Institute of Technology, Roper, India
- Prof. Ambat Vijayakumar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, India
There is no registration fee for the school. Arrangements will be made for all speakers and 25 selected participants to stay in IIT Guwahati, and they will be provided boarding and lodging free of cost. Online registration will end on October 8, 2017.
- Subir K. Ghosh (Co-Convener), Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University, India
- R. Inkulu (Co-Convener), IIT Guwahati, India
- Pinaki Mitra, IIT Guwahati, India
- Sucheta Dutt, PEC University of Technology, India
- R. S. Lekshmi, PSG College of Technology, India
- Ramesh Krishnamurti (Co-Convener), Simon Fraser University, Canada
- The registration for the Pre-Conference School is closed (on 10th of Octobter 2017).
- Contact Dr. R. Inkulu (firstname.lastname@example.org)