interested in the broad areas of nanoscale science and
technology. The work may involve synthesizing materials
such as nanoparticles or composites. It could just as well
be finding a new method of single or multiple color
nanolithography or developing newer methods of organized
nanoparticle arrays in two dimensions. We are also
interested in chemical locomotion and nanobiotechnology.
Organizing nanoscale particles into superstructures is an
area in which we are currently interested. In addition, we
work on understanding the basic principles that underlie the
results obtained in the laboratory.
Raihana; Bhandari, Satyapriya; Chattopadhyay, Arun
Langmuir 2012 (DOI: 10.1021/la3002652).
2. Sk, Md Palashuddin; Jaiswal, Amit; Paul, Anumita; Ghosh, Siddhartha
Sankar; Chattopadhyay, Arun Scientific Reports
2012 (DOI: 10.1038/srep00383).
3. Deka, Jashmini; Paul, Anumita; Chattopadhyay, Arun RSC Advances
2012, 2, 4736-4745.
4. Gogoi, Sonit Kumar; Paul, Anumita; Chattopadhyay, Arun RSC Advances
2012, 2, 3642-3646.
5. Sahoo, Amaresh Kumar; Sharma, Shilpa; Chattopadhyay, Arun; Ghosh,
Siddhartha Sankar Nanoscale 2012, 4,
Sadhucharan; Sharma, Shilpa; Banerjee, Madhuchanda; Ghosh,
Siddhartha Sankar; Chattopadhyay, Arun; Paul, Anumita ACS
Applied Materials & Interfaces 2012, 4,
7. Adhikari, Manab Deb; Panda, Biswa Ranjan; Vudumula, Umakanth;
Chattopadhyay, Arun; Ramesh, Aiyagari RSC Advances
2012, 2, 1782-1793.
8. Jaiswal, Amit; Chattopadhyay, Arun; Ghosh, Siddhartha Sankar
Materials Letters 2012, 68, 261-264.